brow fix

pugmommy7

i am nw20 with some yellow tones. My haircolor is bright vibrant cool red.
My natural color is mousy brown.
I use milani java-something for my brow poder/color. what shade of brow fix would ya'll recommend. i do not want it to darken, just set and compliment.
thanks in advance,
love,
jen

Shawna

If you are already using a powder on your eyebrow, why not just get a clear brow gel? I love clear because it doesn't make a mess
smiles.gif
Oh, and I'm going to catch it for this, but I don't like the MAC brow gel. It dries crusty and feels like I have hairspray in my brows. I like the clear Dior brow gel. You can also get some cheaper ones from the drug store, but I find they go crunchy too.

Miss_Behave

oh this is my thread!
smiles.gif
as you can see I have vibrant red hair too, but I have dark brown nearly black hair normaly. So I'm always insecure if my black brows are ok for my red hair or if I should bleach them and use a reddish-brown powder to fill them. *sigh*

as for the brow set, I just bought one for a friend of mine, she has reddish hair too. I got her Dressed which is a perfect match and is pretty close to milanis java bean

kimmy

i'd suggest clear, that way if you ever want to change your hair/brow colour, you won't have to buy new set!

pugmommy7

thanks guys!!!
i am gonna get clear, then i can have the versitility i need.
i just colored my hair "new rose" so i can have fun with some podwer shados and clear set
smiles.gif
ox,
j

Latest posts