Browns/neautrals

Vicky88

I started my MAC collection in January '06 and I just bought random eyeshadows that I saw, and I ended up with a lot of bright colours and Shroom. Thing is, for everyday, I like to wear browns and neutrals so it seems silly to have all these bright colours and no neautrals.

I've decided to sell most of my bright coloured eyeshadows and restart my collection, starting with neautrals and browns.

Can you all recommend me your favourite browns and your favourite neutrals please?

I've already decided to get Mulch and Phloof!

smiles.gif
Thanks.

Ms. Z

Embark, Era & Wishful (still available on MAC site). You might want to wait for Nordstrom Pattermaker Warm eyes (search for the post w/the color description).

kare31

Browns: Sable, Tempting, Brun, Cork, Swiss Chocolate

Neutrals: Orb, Mylar, Malt, Jest, Behold, Dovefeather, Blackberry, Vex, Motif, Stencil

Classic Beauty

I dont think you should get rid of all of your neutrals. You can still add some color.

Browns: Romp, Cork, Mulch
Neutrals: Jest, Brule, Vanilla, Girlie, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Arena.

maxcat

Soba... Patina...Era... Brule. Mink Pink, Dove Feather, Mystery... And I agree- don't ditch anything until you have some neutrals in there. Maybe take all your bright colours into the counter and see what a MMA suggests to bridge them.

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
I dont think you should get rid of all of your neutrals. You can still add some color.

Browns: Romp, Cork, Mulch
Neutrals: Jest, Brule, Vanilla, Girlie, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Arena.

I'm getting rid of my colours.
greengrin.gif
Also, I need the extra money from them if I'm gonna buy more lol.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Corvs Queen

I really love Soba and Dazzlelight. I got Grain and hate and I got Arena and hate it. Plus, Honesty is the worst of the worst in my opinion.

Kat

All that glitters, woodwinked, expensive pink, patina, bronze. love bronze.

colleen389

I just started using the combo of Phloof!, Mink Pink & Satin Taupe together - makes a pretty nice neutral eye that you can darken up for night time too.

User67

Tempting, Patina (couldn't live without this one), Mulch, Bronze, Retrospeck, Woodwinked.

Latest posts