Brush for cream blushes!

Sophia84

Is there any brush that I could use with cream blushes? I apply them with my fingers but now I want to try a brush too, any recs??

bellaetoile

187! buff the cream blushes onto your cheeks lightly using the 187 and a circular motion. it comes out super sheer and pretty. also the 192 was used by the MA on me, when she first was trying to get me to buy the cream blushes. i've only got one, but just bought a few more from someone on here, and can't wait to try them. the colors are so pretty! also, they look really good with one of the MSFs dusted lightly on top..

mspixieears

#194 - the synthetic cheek/face one. I use this for my bronzing stick and cheekhues. I fully intend to use it for my blushcremes when they arrive!

Trax

I use the 168 (I think that's the #, it's the white angeld contour brush) or 187 brush for all blushes (cremes, powder, msf's)

Pale Moon

I'd rather use my ring finger. LOL! I know it sounds unprofessional. But for me, brush'd pick too much amount of pigments..
smiles.gif

airrinleah

I like the 187 a lot, and I also tried the 168 large angled contour for more precise application - i really like both!!

Originally, I tried the 192 brush and the 190, but I found the color was too concentrated with these - the 187 and 168 offer a more diffused application :- )

HeartOfSilver

Ok, now I am worried. I just bought the #180 on the suggestion of an MA for this use, but it looks like no one else uses it. I don't like blushcreams myself, but when she used the 180 to put it on me, it looked really good. I had planned to give it with a blushcream to my sister for her birthday.

Trax

I only use the 180 or 182 (Kabuki brush) to apply my Full Coverage Foundation.

Latest posts