Brush Recs Please.

Pure Vanity

I'm in need of some new brushes so I was wondering what you ladies would say were the must have brushes.
Thanks in advance.

I have:
eye

face

MacVirgin

These are my faves and must have brushes

face:
187 (The killer brush! great for applying foundation, blush, msf's)
182 (powders and buffing everthing for a flawless finish!)

eyes:
217 (awsome blending brush. Go get it! lol)
219 (great brush!)
224 (lovely for blending in the crease)
239 (love it! pacs lots of color!)
275 (i love the angle, makes your work much easyer)
266 (love this one for my brows and sometimes i use it for linning to. But i prefer thinner brush like the 209 or 212 for linning)

YvetteJeannine

Looks like you're off to a very good start with brushes...you have a few of the 'essentials'. Here are a few more I would add:

Face:

#129-I know you have the #187, but this brush is great for blush and Beauty Powders!

Eyes:

You need a good lining brush...I've always LOVED the #266, but I recently bought the #212, and I'll be damned, that brush makes lining SO easy!! My lines come out perfect *every* time! However, if you CAN get two, I'd still get the #266....there are MANY purposes for this brush; and every gal needs a small angled liner in her collection
winks.gif

#242-Now, this was my *very first* MAC brush..I got it 'cause I bought Stilife Paint that day, and needed a brush to use with emollient/creamy products...This brush is a must-have if you like to use Paints, Cream Color Bases, or anything 'creamy' on your eye...It's also great for packing color on the lid..I adore this brush...and it's held up wonderfully after four years!

One more thing I have to suggest: You should get a long-handled sponge-tipped applicator. They're so underrated, but they're really useful. It's so easy to apply Pigments (and Lustre/Velvet formula e/s) with these...just take a lil' bit of product and pack on the lid. MAC makes one, but why spend so much $$$ on it...You can get them at Sephora for $4 US (you can prob get them at drugstores, too!). Get one!!!!!!

smiles.gif
Well, that's my list...hope it helps you decide!

Latest posts