Brush suggestions..help please

hundove

hey all,
I really don't like my cheap walmart brushes I got (posted a few months ago about them)...so I need to buy new brushes that are good but not too expensive (Mac's too expensive for me)
Any suggestions for good prices and good brushes for:
-Blending
-Eyeshadow Crease brush
-Eyeshadow brush
-Eyeliner brush
And are there other important brushes I need for the eye area?
Thnx for any suggestion and do you mind also writing the Mac equivalents for those brushes also (in case I get richer,LOL!)
thx a millions!

hypergrl273

If you have a sallys beauty supply near you they carry a brand called face secrets, and i LOVE them. the e/s brushes start at around $3 and don't go higher than around $5. they have one called a blending brush and another one called an eye countour brush that, IMO, is really good for the crease!

bellaetoile

sonia kashuk from target has some surprisingly decent quality brushes. they say on their packaging what each brush is meant for, so look bor blending brushes, eyeshadow brushes, eyeliner brushes, etc.

also, there's a set on sephora.com called the too faced teddy bear hair brush set, its 5 brushes in a pink brush roll for $60. these are AMAZINGLY good quality, and come with a great assortment of brushes for your whole face. i've had my set for over two years, use them constantly, and find them to be better than many of my mac brushes. plus, its a great price for full-size, high quality brushes.

Latest posts