Cali members in the LA area, Specktra is coming!

Janice

Heads up! Looks like Specktra is taking the show on the road for Los Angeles Fashion Week 2008!
yahoo.gif
I've heard LA is a very laid back place so I chose LA Fashion Week over New York because, frankly, I don't look forward to being eaten alive.
greengrin.gif

If all goes as planned myself and Specktra Beauty Editor and Veteran Moderator Shimmer aka Jamie will flying Specktra HQ to LA during the weekend of March 7th - 9th! We'll be busy scouting out the latest makeup trends from the runway to serve up hot and gather inspiration from... but as you may have noticed I don't travel anywhere without trying to arrange a place to meet and greet Specktra members!

So I know there's TONS of you Cali gals on here, who can make a dinner or lunch date to welcome two gals from Texas? Let's have a roll call and I'll keep your names to update as we go along!

Nox

Wooops! Well you know what, until just now, I didn't even know to look in this area, LOL. Now I know... after the fact.

entyce08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Wooops! Well you know what, until just now, I didn't even know to look in this area, LOL. Now I know... after the fact.

same here!!! my bad ladies!