Calling All MAC Addicts..!

*AnGeL*

Right, so I've decided to put the BE on hold and try my luck with a MAC foundation first but I don't really know where to begin with MAC! I was hoping, if i can describe the type of foundation I'm lookin for, someone on here could recommend me the closest MAC match ?!

Alright here goes:

I'm looking for something which will help control the oiliness of my skin, but not mattify it completely; I don't really like that completely matt and powdered look, and i have the odd few dry patches on my face.
I'm currently using L'oreal True Match and although it's not great for oily skin, I love that glow it gives my cheeks on first application!

I'm also looking for something with medium coverage, but not cakey or obvious looking, mainly just something that'll make the skin on my face look even, and cover the few acne scars i have, although I'm not too bothered if i have to use a little concealer on them afterwards.

I'm looking for something with really good staying power! Obviously not a miricle foundation that's stay on aslong as I'm up but atleast like 6-8 hours or so?

And um..what else..just something that's easy to apply! Oh and it's gotta be a fluid foundation!

Thats all..is that too much to ask?
Any advice is much appreciated! x

user2

Hmm IMHO there's just one fluid foundation that might be perfect for you:

Select SPF15 - "Our water-based liquid foundation. Combines medium coverage with SPF 15. Provides a fresh, natural matte finish. Layers up, lasts long: helps protect the skin all day. Non-oily. 21 shades. Best way to baby your skin!"

I like it! From time to time I have to fight with some acne and I really like the way how it covers them....
I don't know what you mean by saying "control the oilyness" but when you mean that you want a foundation that keeps the oily parts matte then I don't think Select can cope with that! For that you should keep some blotting papers in your purse for touch-ups!

Hope this helps!

*AnGeL*

It does, thanks VV! =)

By control the oilyness, i guess i should've phrased that better! I just meant something that won't sort of add to it?

Shall defo check that out tho, thank u! x