Camera Rec please

Piaqua

Alright, so I think I'm going to have to break down and finally buy a digital camera (or wait until march and get it as a birthday present). Anyways, since all of you take such lovely FOTD pics, I'm sure you all could help me decide. I'd prefer one that won't break the bank (why get a super fancy expensive camera when I could spend it on MAC), but also takes pretty good quality pics. I don't need video, so don't worry about that. Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaqua
Alright, so I think I'm going to have to break down and finally buy a digital camera (or wait until march and get it as a birthday present). Anyways, since all of you take such lovely FOTD pics, I'm sure you all could help me decide. I'd prefer one that won't break the bank (why get a super fancy expensive camera when I could spend it on MAC), but also takes pretty good quality pics. I don't need video, so don't worry about that. Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Well, I know Cannon and Olympus made pretty good cameras. They start at about $120 I think. I was told to stay away from Kodak and Fujifilm.

toby1

I just got an Olympus C7000 and it takes beautiful pics. I know what you mean about video but it seems that most of the newer ones all have that feature.

Latest posts