Can anyone recommend a "Classy" makeup look for me

Hawkeye

Preferably MAC recs as thats all I have :/

I have brown curly hair, green eyes, and NC27 ( From some foundation the one that comes in sealed with the sponge that looks like the powder)?
skintone.

I'm starting school in about 2 weeks in the Pre-Med program and I want to look more polished and more professional-more "classy" for lack of a better word.

Could you please give me some recommendations on what I could use?

I have a *TON* of MAC stuff so thats why I'm asking about that
smiles.gif

Sanne

go for a brown or black thin(!!!) eyeliner, full lashes, and keep the rest neutral.

for e/s I recommend: jest on the inner half lid and inner 1/2 lower lashliner, girly e/s in crease, outer 1/2 lid and outer half lower lashline. shroom e/s on the browbone.
use a dewy foundation, with a nude blusher like tenderling or blushbaby right under the cheekbones, and use a skinfinish like shimpagne to highlight the cheek bones and temples.
use a soft pink or YLBB lipstick, like plink or VGV

MACattack

That sounds really pretty groupie! Here's another one...

Shroom on browbone
Quarry on lid
Mystery in crease
Blacktrack Fluidliner
Shimpagne on cheekbone
Prism on cheeks
Sophisto lipstick
A touch of clear lipglass

Janice

Try vex on the lid with Embark on the outer 3/4 of the eye for depth. Line the inner rims with a black khol or blacktrack fluidline. Apply mascara thickly but then use a spoolie brush to seperate and define. Nude lips, well dressed for blush.

banana

I would keep it simple because you won't have time to do a full face every morning. I normally line my eyes with something: like buried treasure powerpoint, icon eyes or powersurge. Powersurge is really good for when you've been up all night and want to brighten the eye area. Then I wear mascara, blush (fleur power or pinkerpeach/trustfund), and a TLC or a lustre lipstick. Some days I wear eyeshadow but you have to wear a base to make it last so I find it time consuming.

foreveratorifan

Do you have Deckchair and Coco Pigments? I love those two together!
smiles.gif

OR Shroom and Mulch...MULCH is a lovely neutral brown that would love very polished at work.