can someone help?

zoya

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me identify this blue-ish/green eyeshadow color on this model?
Its Metallic
I know MAC has to make a similar color, i just need to know the name..
does anyone know if theres a pigment like that?? that would be great

I Appreciate anyones help in advance!
Thank You<33

vxp2py.jpg

vxp2xj.jpg

BlahWah

I'd like to know too!

I was wondering the same thing! It looks amazing on Milla, yet L'oreal doesn't have a colour like that, at least from what I've seen (but I haven't looked @ L'oreal stuff in awhile..). Just based on the MAC site swatches (horrible things, I know), it seems a cross b/w Electric Eel and Aquadisiac (EE for the colour, Aqua. for the finish)...but I only have Aqua so I can't really say. =P Sorry, my musings weren't very helpful.

lovelyrose

That's a lovely color! Sorry I'm of no help in this matter, but I would like to know the answer to your question too!

user3

A few recs

For drugstore if you can find Wild'n'Crazy m/u they have an eye pencil in the color Blue Jean or something like that...

Make Up For Ever waterproof eye pencil in Turquoise 7L (this is similar to the Wild'n'Crazy one but it's waterproof and has a slight smoother application)

Pop Beauty Glitter Stix in Azure

Pinkie Swear Eye Rock-it in Glint

MAC powerpoint out to sea it's a bit deeper in color and it doesn't have that slight metallic look

YvetteJeannine

Where did you see that pic? Usually, if it's in a magazine they'll have the MU they used on the model listed somewhere (especially if it's a cover photo). If not, why not try writing in to the magazine and asking the B.E. if she/he knows...(or you can try e-mailing them via thier website). If you found the pic. online, try to to back to where you found it and read any MU info. about the models in the pics. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

maxcat

It looks like MAC blue peep fluidline.
You can really play with the stuff, get a more shadow-y finish. It all depends how much fluidline you load your brush with and whether you use a flat or angled brush. This looks like it's been done with a very light hand with a flat brush - with some frostlight smudged around the eye to really make the blue pop.

user79

Steel Blue pigment with Sea Me shadestick as a base. White pigment in the inner corners. Looks almost exactly like this.

Latest posts