Can we talk about Phosphorelle?

AudreyNicole

I am seriously debating whether or not to get phosphorelle from the Lure collection. I got pink clash, but returned it because of all the gritty glitter. Does phosphorelle have all the glitter? Or is it smoother? I usually only wear light colors on my lips, and I don't own any lipglasses from MAC (partly because I am afraid I will get addicted to those too!) But I can't stop thinking about it. I know it is very sheer, but I like to add gloss over my lipsticks that won't change the color too much. Will this work for me? Do I need it?
rofl.gif

I know there is alot of stuff coming out in the next months, but I only want one piggie from she shines, and a small amount from Turquatic and Patternmaker, so I feel like I could spend on this if it is something special...
smiles.gif

amy_forster

I got phosphorelle and I love it! I know a few people don't like it but it definitely doesn't have the same texture as pink clash. I got both and love both but they're definitely different! I'd go for it!!!

kradge79

I got it because it was the only one without the glitter. I think it will add a nice sheen to lipstick and will be a fun gloss for summer. And yes, you will get addicted to lipglass!!

BlahWah

I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm definitely looking to b/c it's softer than the other l/g's available, no grittiness! I tried it when I picked up my first haul but wanted the e/s's first. I'm quite sure you won't be disappointed!

kimmy

i didn't get it, only because i already have Tongue-in-Chic laquer and it's almost an exact replica, only IMHO, the laquers have much better staying power and gloss payoff than the lipglasses do. of course, you get what you pay for, the laquers are 16.50$ i think, but they are in a bigger tube...so you may want to check out Tongue-in-Chic.

the lipglass are often really sticky if you put even a TINY BIT too much on, the laquers don't have that problem
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i didn't get it, only because i already have Tongue-in-Chic laquer and it's almost an exact replica, only IMHO, the laquers have much better staying power and gloss payoff than the lipglasses do. of course, you get what you pay for, the laquers are 16.50$ i think, but they are in a bigger tube...so you may want to check out Tongue-in-Chic.

the lipglass are often really sticky if you put even a TINY BIT too much on, the laquers don't have that problem
winks.gif

YAY! I didn't know there was something close in the permanent collection! I think I will wait then.
Thanks for your help ladies!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I tried it on and really liked it. It didn't have the chunky glitter, but it looked identical to what I get when I blend Pink Opal pigment with Clear Lipglass

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I tried it on and really liked it. It didn't have the chunky glitter, but it looked identical to what I get when I blend Pink Opal pigment with Clear Lipglass

Oh, I have pink Opal too - I will try that! Thank you!

AriannaErin

Phosphorelle was something I sort of threw in at the last minute at the store, without trying it on. I had nothing like it. And I ADORE it. My favorite gloss ever. It's so subtle but tones down my really pigmented lips to a really beautiful pearly pink.

I was afraid it would be too milkly like C-Thru or something on me, but it isnt' at all, it's gorgeous over a lipstick or TLC stick, but still beautiful on it's own too.

I love it WAY more than I thought I would. I use it with After Tan TLC for just the perfect hint of color. I can't rave about it enough!!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaErin
Phosphorelle was something I sort of threw in at the last minute at the store, without trying it on. I had nothing like it. And I ADORE it. My favorite gloss ever. It's so subtle but tones down my really pigmented lips to a really beautiful pearly pink.

I was afraid it would be too milkly like C-Thru or something on me, but it isnt' at all, it's gorgeous over a lipstick or TLC stick, but still beautiful on it's own too.

I love it WAY more than I thought I would. I use it with After Tan TLC for just the perfect hint of color. I can't rave about it enough!!

EEEE! You just sold me! LOL! We have similar coloring, and I have pigmented lips too, that I want to tone down! LOL! I am headed to the mac store this weekend! Thanks ladies!

Latest posts