Can you recomend me additions to my collection?

sel00187

So far I have...

Eyeshadows

Aquadistic
Bronze
Full Flame
Gleam
Peppier
Phloof!
Swimming

Eyeliner, Fluidline

Blacktrack
Graphic Brown

Powerpoint (Engraved)

Prep and Prime

Lash

Mascara

Mascara X

Concealer

Select Cover Up (NW20)

Foundation

Studio Fix (NW15)
Studio Fix Fluid (NW15)

MSF's

Shimpagne
Porcelain Pink

Medium

Bronzer

Golden

Brushes

Etc...

Brush Cleanser
Fix+

I was wondering if you could reccomend me others to add to my collection? I'm open to anything
smiles.gif
thanks!

k_im

Shooting Star?

not into lipgloss? I can't live without my lipglasses, lustreglasses, and lacquers..

themandy

Looks like we have the same skintone. I'd definitely recommend getting a few blushes. Trace Gold looks great on us pale girls as does Tenderling. Hug Me lipstick and Love Nectar lustreglass are must-haves. Looks like you need a few pigments as well. It's really easy to get your hands on samples.

ohhhhhthehorror

I think you need a black eyeshadow. Every girl needs to be able to do a smokey eye, in my opinion, haha. I would go with either Black Tied or Carbon, depending on if you want some sparkle or not.

You need to get some lip stuff!
If you don't normally wear lip stuff, I would say get some lipgloss. Even just a little shine on the lips can look super sexy.
If you want to get some lipstick, I would say get something similar to your natural lip color, but better. I like Viva Glam V for a nice everyday lipstick or Pink Packed.

Glitziegal

You didn't mention what colour eyes you have so I will try and cover the most common
smiles.gif

For Blue eyes maybe pick up a gold toned eyeshadow. Pigment in Gold Dusk if you can find it is gorgeous. Alternatively Goldmine in a pan form would be pretty.

For green eyes try Ruby Red pigment which will go beautifully as a strong crease colour with your full flame, and Gleam.

For Hazel eyes again Ruby Red is a must IMHO, Also Electra (a silver), and Knight Divine (a gorgeous dark grey) are two of my presonal favourites.

Brown eyes can wear most shades but make them sparkle with bright blues like Blue herizon liquidlast, or Royal Wink fluidline.

Another (non MAC) essential for me is eyeshadow base. I use Urban Decay primer Potion, this is the bees knees and keeps colour fresh and crease free all day. You can even add a bit of CCB, or shadestick over the primer to really make the colours ping.

Finally every gal needs at leats one lipglass. As previously suggested Viva Glam V is a real winner. It's kind of your lips but better
winks.gif

Have fun with your shop

liquidsirenhoney

maybe start with lip gellees since they don't add much color but some shine...pigments are a must have...maybe start with some samples and go from there. blushvcrfemes are amazing i really like sweet william.

eowyn797

we have kind of the same coloring and the only MAc l/g i use with any regularity is Prrr. when i first got it, i thought it was way too frosty pink, but it has quickly grown on me. it is also a LipGlass, so it's really sticky which means it stays for a while on me, which i like. it's like my lips, but better (kinda like Viva Glam V would be if i weren't allergic to it grrrr).

i also like Rimmel's Vinyl Stars line, which, altho not MAC, is the only other l/g i really wear. my favorite color is Brassed Off.

sel00187

thanks everyone
smiles.gif
im gonna definatly look into lipglosses and lipsticks
smiles.gif
im going on thursday so i'll let you know at the end of the week!

ebonyannette

I think additions like Satin Taupe/Mulch, maybe Purple Shower/Hepcat.
I also think the shadesticks are FABULOUS. They help your colors pop,
You may want to try Sea Me or Shimmermint.

Also I dont see any Paints on there maybe Bare Canvas or Stifle to start out with, I have Tan Ray and I love it!

Latest posts