Can't wear eye makeup recs...

Shavwi

I have an infection under my eyelid, so I can't wear eyemakeup for a little while. Any ideas how to still look made up w/no eyemakeup? lol I feel so naked! I've been playing around with lip color, but any suggestions are welcome! I'm so bored!

user3

make sure your brows look great, of course like you said lip color and now is your chance to try a natural glow look. Bronzer, shimmer, blush it up!

maxcat

I'll go one further than Nessa... she's dead right on the brows...
Go to the best top end spa in your area and get your eyebrows *done*... waxed, threaded, coloured... get great shape and definition and you'll even look younger.
DO NOT diy this - invest and get it done right.
Got mine done, everyone thought I'd been botoxed.

Kat

Brows brows brows! At least get them waxed. I get mine done every two weeks (and never pluck in between) to keep the shape and i get compliments all the time.

Lack of eye makeup necessitates amping up the natural glow like 'Nessa said. Natural lip colours, bronzers, pretty flush on the cheeks - you might just discover a look you like just as much
winks.gif

lara

What everyone else has said - groom your eyebrows! You can 'make' an entire face with just groomed eyebrows.

Keep the whole face really fresh and natrual - skip the foundation, only conceal what needs to be concealed, use a very sheer creme blush, highlight the cheekbones with a barely-there luminser and really pay attention to the lips with pretty, just-been-kissed sheer colours. You want to look like you've just sprung out of the shower, not like you've just got out of bed.
smiles.gif

Latest posts