Canton Candy Paint vs. Pink Coture Shadestick - help please!

roxybc

OK, so I've almost finished my Pink Coture shadestick, and I love it, except for the fact that I find it kind of tugs at my eyes when I apply it. I'm worried that the tugging will lead to premature wrinkles, so I'm wondering if Canton Candy paint would be a better choice. I need to purchase a enw base ASAP, so I'd really liketo hear what you girls think about the application of Canton Candy. SDoes anyone know if shadow colors will appear the same when applied over both Canton Candy and Pink Coture, or does Canton Candy make them look pinker? Pink Coture is very sheer on me, and also very close to my own skin tone, so that's part of the reason why I like it so much. Those of you who have both, which do you prefer? I need some help deciding which to get!!

MAC_Pixie04

I personally like paints better. Shadesticks do tug and are a little more tricky to apply, as paints just glide on with your finger or brush. I dont have Canton Candy or Pink Couture, but they're almost the same color, I've had both applied on me by an artist and I liked the paint better. Hope that helps a little.

pumpkincat210

Canton Candy is a great color. Its really not that pink on me, but its still pink, i'd say its more shimmery..It melds with my nc20 skin very well. and its easy to apply, no tugging.

blueyedlady87

I've had similiar problems with the shadesticks. My eyelid skin is very thin, so the pulling/tugging irritates them easily. I like Shimma paint as a neutral base. As for how it shows up, it all depends on how thick or thin you apply it. Good luck!

Latest posts