Carry All or Brush Clutch

natalie75

Does anyone have the MAC Carry All or Clutch? Which one do you recommend. Do you keep your brushes in it for everday wear?

user2

I store my brushes in a Brush Clutch but if you plan to put in some palettes, foundations and blushes, the Carry All would be the better choice!

Sarah

I have the carry all and love it. It hold loads more than you'd expect and deffo worth a buy
smiles.gif

Gisselle

I have both and i love them both, if you have a large collection its great for storing it, i keep my carry all on my bed, its easier access to my mac when i wake up. Ive had both for years and they are great mac products, well made and i think well worth the price. I always say, if i spend so much on my mac, i might as well invest in housing it correctly and its convient for travel.

natalie75

Traincase

I have the MAC traincase but it's a little heavy for travel and I dont' want to bring everything. So, I'm looking for something smaller for taking with me.

Isis

I keep all of mine in a roll type clutch so the bristles don't get damaged or mussed. Mine is from Sephora though.

karen

I have the MAC clutch and I *love* it.

At this moment I have in it:
my brushes, 2 mascaras, a few of my brow pencils, 2 MSFs, a 15 pan MAC eyeshadow palette, 2 pairs of lashes, and a few of my eyeliners.

You'd be amazed how much this thing holds.

brandi

i only carry my brushes in my clutch with a few blushes... if i put more on the sides it gets FAT! and i don't like it like that.... but it's really good for your brushes it keeps them well shaped...

for the carry all! all i can say is get it... it's really good for traveling like if you want to bring some things but not everything... i have 2 in fact...
it can carry everything! trust me... it's a must have

both of them are!
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif

HeartOfSilver

It looks like there isn't really a place for brushes in the carry all, except maybe the kabiki brush, but what a nice case!

Latest posts