Cat Eyes

SerenityRaine

Is there an idiot proof way to do the cat eye or is it just somethin that gets better with practice/time? Any tips or tricks welcome! TIA

btw I did a search on cat eye but didn't come up with too much..

saniyairshad

Things you will need:
* Graphblack kohl
* Blacktrack f/l
* Any dark eyeshadow other than Black
* Nylon e/s
* Maybelline Intense XXL

Here's my version:

• Apply your foundation, under eye concealer, base etc etc
  • Using Graphblack, start from the front corner of your eyelid. Draw a soft smudge line to the end of your lash line.
  • Use your eyeshadow brush to apply ur chosen dark e/s over the top of the smudged line for a soft smoky look. Make sure that the edges are neatly blended.
  • Then take Blacktrack and apply as close to your lashes as you can on the top lid only. Make the line as thick as you want, but make sure that the line is thickest at the outer corner, and thinner as you go inward.
  • Apply another coat of e/s with the brush and blend more.
  • Blend your darker eye shadow up from your lashes to your eye crease.
  • Then apply Nylon e/s under the outside corner of your eyebrow.
  • Curl your eyelashes, then apply loads of mascara.

Hope this helped u out hon, cant wait to see a pic of this
    greengrin.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I do it on the top lid only, usually.

Using blacktrack fluidline and the 209 brush, draw a thin line from the inner corner of your eye to the out corner, making it thicker as you go along. Then "blink" forcing the brush to make a straightish line up the outer corner of your eye. Then go over this from the outer corner to inner corner, fixing the imperfections.

Eh...I do it different ways a lot. But this one seems to be the easiest for me. When I'm in a rush, I just draw one out quickly.

Sorry if it doesn't help much :\

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
I've been practicing..It always comes out better on one side than the other lol

I used to be like that, one eye would be perfect the other one would look so different from the other one. the only advice would be, practice practice practice
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

I use an angled eyeliner brush (wetted) and a loose powder eyeshadow (black or dark brown usually). You just take it from corner to corner, extending slightly at the outer V.