Cats are weird.

knoxydoll

So I'm still in Vancouver (leave tomorrow morning) and I was feeling a little shitty today so I decided to just hang around my sister's house and draw/paint. But I was getting a little bored so I started playing with her cats. She has three James, Monty and Bentley. Each one is crazy and different. So I took some pictures.

James loves me. He's the oldest and plays the least but loves to sit on you lap... or boobs as I found out today. He's Allan's cat from before him and my sister lived together.

Monty I'm allergic too but is the friendliest cat I've ever met. He's a big ham. He's the first cat my sister got when she left home. He's weird.

Bentley is the trouble maker. Loves fake mice and I'm sure real ones too. He's the baby of them all but has gotten so big since the last few times I saw him. He was trying to sleep as you can see but came out to play afterwards.

prinzessin784

awwww I love kitties! I have a cat but she hates us and doesn't let us pet her HAHA! She's such a bitch
ssad.gif

semtexgirl

They are such cutiepies - love 'em! I'm gonna go give my little furball, Moosey, a hug now after seeing these pics
smiles.gif
!

Bybs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Ficus is extremely handsome!
eyelove.gif

Well, he thinks so...........
smiles.gif
He thinks he's a real boy.

triccc

aww! I just love cats.
Bentley looks like my mothers cat. and Monty's pink nose is so cute. it looks like he is cold!

msmack

lol i was just thinking to myself that cats are indeed wierd ... er i mean wired... I have three and my tuxedo kitty, Buttons, looks just like Monty! LOVE THE CAT PICS! thanks for sharing!
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

OHHH how cute! I love cats! I especially love Monty who was sticking out his tongue...haha & loved his pink nose...though all the cats are adorable
wavey.gif

poocatgrrl

Awww---they are such cuties!
clap.gif

You took some great pix of them--what is your secret?

Whenever I take pix of my kitties they just end up looking like nebulous, furry masses. :shrug:

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by poocatgrrl
Awww---they are such cuties!
clap.gif

You took some great pix of them--what is your secret?

Whenever I take pix of my kitties they just end up looking like nebulous, furry masses. :shrug:

For every good picture there's two bad. I've just gotten very used to my camera I guess