CCB: Virgin Isle: What Can I Do With This?

NikkiHorror

I just bought this crazy neon-peachy-orange cream color base from a Cosmetic Company Outlet. It was too pretty NOT to buy! What can I do with this?

MAC_Whore

I forget whether it is lip or eye safe. I generally ignore those warnings anyway, so I am not a good measure. I know, not the smartest thing to do, but meh...I guess I like livin' on the edge. Woo hoo.

It is great blush. Or as an eyeshadow base. Goldmine looks gorgeous over it. I would just play around with it as an eye shadow base. I am sure you will find all sorts of surprises. So often the things that you wouldn't dream of looking good together wind up being the best combos.
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

again not sure about the whole eye/lip safe thing, but in addition to an eye base and a cream blush, I LOVE it lightly blended on my lips, a great bold lip color. I usually dab it on when I wear a coral like Strawberry Blonde to punch it up a bit.

NikkiHorror

Oooooh you guys I love this color! Today I used it with on my lid with Dazzlelight, LoveBud, Bravado and Purple Shower and it was awesome!!!! I took a picture but you cant really tell whats going on...

nikkitattoos.jpg

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greta
That looks sooo nice... you should do a tutorial!

Really?? Ooh ooh maybe I should! LOL! What should I call it?

Greta

Quote:
Really?? Ooh ooh maybe I should! LOL! What should I call it?

Hm, good question. Call it "Pinky and Brain", like that cartoon with the two rats (Or were that mice?... I can't remember, but I loved that cartoon when I was young). :-D

Latest posts