CCB - What to do?!

amoona

For almost a year and a half now I've had "Hush" Cream Color Base and I have no idea what to do with it. I don't even know why I bought it and honestly wish I could return it! haha. I tried it as a base for eyeshadow before I discovered shadesticks but idk it seemed to help the eyeshadow crease! I read something on the MAC website about using CCBs over foundation or on cheeks?! Any tips of what to do with it before I scrap it all out and just use the container for B2M.
hmm.gif

sexypuma

I have improper copper and i love it. I use it everyday on my eyelids (but i don't wear e/s) and on my cheeks before i use my blush. I think it makes it more vibrant and helps it stay longer.

labwom

I have Hush and I use it as a base for eyes and as a base on my cheeks before putting on blush and it helps my blush stay on all day. I also know that some of them are lip safe so you can use it with your lipglosses or alone. I use Nude CCB alone on my lips! Hush is lip safe too so you should try that!

mAra

theyre mostly used as a base for e/s, but i havent been using mine since i started ud primer potion, but ive always loved how the ccb's make the color more vibrant, so lately ive been thinking about using the udpp first, then putting the ccb over it, i have to try this next time.

(btw, hush is my favorite ccb
smiles.gif
)

duch3ss25

i have 6 ccb's for the longest time but i have just learned to use them. when i bought my first one, the MA told me to put it under my e/s as a base. this holds the e/s in place and intensifies the color as well. but since i have extremely oily lids, i stopped for a long time. now, i've learned to put them over udpp and under my e/s. also, i have started using them underneath my blush and i love it! i hated wearing blush before since the blush fades after a couple of hours but w/ ccb, they stay all day. all you need is very little bit then brush on your blush and set it w/ powder. hth!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAra
theyre mostly used as a base for e/s, but i havent been using mine since i started ud primer potion, but ive always loved how the ccb's make the color more vibrant, so lately ive been thinking about using the udpp first, then putting the ccb over it, i have to try this next time.

Yeah this is kinda like what I do except I use paints first to prevent the creasing then use ccb on top. I just love how it grabs the color and makes it more vibrant, not to mention my e/s stays put!

ebonyannette

I love CCB I use it to highlight my cheeks, I never use it on my lids cause it creases like crazy on me. I love to dab it on my forehead nose and chin to highlight a bit as well.

amoona

oh wow thanks ladies. i have udpp so i'll try that n then put the ccb on top and see if it wont crease that way. i'm also going to try it under blush. for those of you who do use it under blush do u just put it on with a blush brush?

duch3ss25

i just use my fingers to dab a bit of ccb on cheeks then use the brush w/ the blush. i find that when i use the brush, i get too much ccb... oh, perhaps, using the 188 might work. but i have yet to get this and i find my 187 too big. so i just use my fingers instead!

Ethel

Does it really matter which shade of CCB you use? for instance, could I use nude with fuschia pigment? I'd rather not buy multiple CCB for eyeshadow bases, but if they get their vibrancy from being the same color as the shadow I guess I might have to.

Caderas

An MA recommended me Pearl CCB once. It's been the only one I've ever bought. I used it for a bit on my eyes as a base, but realized that my lids were to oily for the liquidy base. If I ever use it today, it's for a highlight on brows or cheeks and also a nice base for blush too! Hope I helped!

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
oh wow thanks ladies. i have udpp so i'll try that n then put the ccb on top and see if it wont crease that way. i'm also going to try it under blush. for those of you who do use it under blush do u just put it on with a blush brush?

I just use my fingers..

Latest posts