Chanel Asia exclusive 2012 will be coming to Nordstrom!!!

Icecaramellatte

I received my blush today. Oh my goodness ladies you NEED this in your lives. So pigmented and it really brightens your face. It is quite powdery though.
I was just going to call Nordstrom because I didn't notice any charges to my account. But I just got a UPS delivery alert for a delivery tomorrow and it says from Nordstrom Regional. I click on the details and the blush is coming from Maryland. I thought this was coming directly from the store. No wonder it took so long. But now I'm nervous. I hate that it will be delivered after the sale starts.

I was going to call to inquire about Riviere but I don't know if I should now.

Nazih09 - Did your blush come from your store? Glad you love it.

Icecaramellatte

I just got back from picking up my Fleur de Lotus blush at UPS. Oh I do not like UPS. What a story but I'll skip it. I was so nervous that I wouldn't get one that I placed an online order early this morning. I also ordered a Riviere and the Nars palette thinking I wouldn't find them in store but low and behold I did find those 2 in store but Fleur de Lotus was soldout at 8:00 AM on the first day of the Anniversary Sale. Can you believe it? It is a good thing I listened to Nazih09 and called the store. BTW I also called the other day about Riviere and the SA said she had 4 in stock so I said I would get it and she said "So you are taking all 4?" as if it were nothing. Actually, she said it like a statement, not a question. I told her no. Maybe this is why there was no Fleur de Lotus. I would have been really upset if I didn't get it. I did end up with Rivas quad too. The SA mistakenly rang it up for me but when I told her to take it out, I started to change me mind and ended up keeping it. Yikes. I'm hoping it's a nice warm alternative to Prelude. Anyway, my order was placed 5 minutes into the online launch but I still don't have an order confirmation. Now that I have all the products I still have time to cancel and give a chance to another makeup lover. Not that I necessarily believe that Nordstrom would put through my order anyway.

Nordstrom has great customer service but I'm not too crazy about this ordering system. It is too stressful when it comes to limited edition products.

Miss QQ

Enjoy! Good that you got your FdL in the end. I feel Rives is a warm Prelude so I think you will like it.

nazih09

Sorry for the late replies, haven't been on specktra. Icecaramellatte, I believe my blush did come from the store which I ordered, the shipping packaging was different than the normal packaging. I'm glad you were able to everything you wanted in the end! Let us know how you like the quad. I'm actually thinking of backing up FdL...am I crazy? I don't have a single backup of anything haha.

Sugar & Spice

I ended up not getting the blush. It looked to close to Malice on me but sheerer and it is powdery which I also didn't like.

I did end up getting a pressed powder and glossimer so I could get the Chanel free gift.

Icecaramellatte

I ended up not getting the blush. It looked to close to Malice on me but sheerer and it is powdery which I also didn't like.

I did end up getting a pressed powder and glossimer so I could get the Chanel free gift.
When I opened my box, I did think it looked a lot like Malice. I just looked at them side by side but I didn't swatch them. In the pan, side by side, Fleur de Lotus looks more pink than Malice but I don't know about on the cheek. It doesn't matter to me. I'm glad I bought it as I love my pinky corals and missing out on this one probably would have haunted me.

BTW What free gift?

Sugar & Spice

My Nordies offered a Chanel free gift with purchase.

It was samples of their eye cream, intense mascara, Chanel #5 perfume and a couple of other things can't remember off the top of my head.

baghdad81

SO I confirmed with the Chanel SA at the Bay St Boutique that they are getting this collection, likely in the fall she said. I don't know how I feel about the IdO. If it is too pale, I may not get it because I can dupe it with so many other things I have. I may check out the blush!

Ladychris11

Ah, just my luck. I was planning to get a huge haul next week and I didn't really expect the stylo yeux in beige clair to be sold out that quick, besides I didn't want to order without concrete money even if it was through credit card. So I was gonna wait until the end of the month, but it is now out of stock. Anyone know if Nordie's bringing it back? I'm from Asia but I still order from Nordie just because the mark-up's a ton.

Icecaramellatte

I just noticed Fleur de Lotus on the Chanel.com site if anyone is still looking for it.

Edit - adding Riviere and Rivas. Both are on Chanel.com as well.