Chanel lip color?

BlueRose

Hope its the right place to post

I need your help guys please, I'm trying to find out what's the model wearing on her lips, I did a search on the net but couldnt find anything
ssad.gif

what I know is that its from Chanel spring08 collection
please if anyone read somewhere else or know what she is wearing on her lips exactly,, lipliner/ lipstick/ lipgloss

6qg0bb.jpg

any help will be greatly appreciated

SparklingWaves

If you don't get the answer here, I would go to a Chanel counter. They may be able to help you. That is a gorgeous promo photo. I purchased one of the Spring 2008 lipsticks, but it is blue-pink. This one is peach looking to me in the promo.

Alright, it might the lipstick color in Exquise. I purchased a color called Frivole. It's blue-pink. I also purchased the gloss called Waterlilly in Glossimer. It has pink with gold flecks in it. The model looks like she is wearing something clear on top the Exquise color. I don't know what lip pencil is used here.

I will add pictures later.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
If you don't get the answer here, I would go to a Chanel counter. They may be able to help you. That is a gorgeous promo photo. I purchased one of the Spring 2008 lipsticks, but it is blue-pink. This one is peach looking to me in the promo.

thanks, yeah its a peach color

SparklingWaves

These are the colors that I purchased in natural outdoor light. Gees, I don't think this helps in regard to that picture. What am I thinking? I have been totally out of sorts with my new medication. Whoa!

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
These are the colors that I purchased in natural outdoor light. Gees, I don't think this helps in regard to that picture. What am I thinking?

DSCF4944.jpg

DSCF4938.jpg

DSCF4935.jpg

DSCF4933.jpg

awww thanks alot for this,umm i dont know if its this or not but I really appreciate your kindness and help
smiles.gif
and i like this color too what is it
thanks

SparklingWaves

The powder is quite expensive, but I LOVE IT. I am very fair & have pink undertones. I don't know how this would work for someone darker or with yellow undertones. I use it as a all over powder very lightly or to fix blush or e/s that is too dark. I use it to clean up e/s fall out. It is l/e and I am going to buy another one. This baby is $65. WoW! I don't know why, but I am addicted to this powder. It's similar to Laura Mercier white powder that is used under the eyes, but this is finer milled. Some folks may hate this stuff. It's a love it or hate it product.

The blue mascara isn't a must have in my opinion.

The dark blue nail polish looks black on me, so I added a dash of the clear sparkle opal blue shimmer to it and it's a perfect navy blue. I really like the clear opal blue shimmer nail polish, because I can put it top of different colors and it changes them or just wear it alone. If I wear it alone, it is clear.

SparklingWaves

This is the lipstick above that I was taking about earlier. It has some shimmer to it. It's in the 2008 Spring L/E.

The Gloss is Waterlilly. It's also in the 2008 L/E.

I looked at the quad with the pastels that looked like flowers and I couldn't get them to show up no matter what I did with them.
ssad.gif
I didn't buy them. They looked sooooooooo pretty on the display.

Miss QQ

I didn't see this any sooner. This promo pic is actually for the launch of the Aqualumiere gloss between Spring and Summer 2008. The gloss is definitely Candy Glow and the lipstick is Palma Aqualumiere if I recall correctly.

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I didn't see this any sooner. This promo pic is actually for the launch of the Aqualumiere gloss between Spring and Summer 2008. The gloss is definitely Candy Glow and the lipstick is Palma Aqualumiere if I recall correctly.

WOW! That's some memory!!
choochoo.gif

Miss QQ

^^
greengrin.gif
That's partly because it was the first launch party Chanel invited me to!
love.gif
The MAs did our lips individually, and of course we asked what the model was wearing.
winks.gif

Winthrop44

Miss QQ would you happen to remember what was used on the lips here in the mascara promo? I know we discussed it way back but i don't remember:

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragranc...-Mascara-89091

Edit: Ah, never mind. I found it in our General Chanel Chat - thanks again to Bonitinha
smiles.gif
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
I am loving the looks and descriptions from you ladies about all of your new goodies! It makes it easier for me to narrow down what I "need"
yes.gif

I did email Chanel about the model for the latest collection (I am a bit obsess with the promo pic). They already responded today:
Thank you for your e-mail regarding our INIMITABLE INTENSE
advertisement. The model in our advertisement is wearing the following
products:

EYES
- Inimitable Intense Mascara in 10 Noir
- Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow in 30 Bleu-Tendre
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof Precision Eyeliner in 30 Marine

FACE
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in 54 Rose Dust

LIPS
- Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer 36 Beige
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in 81 Insouciante

Hmmm, that just made my list a bit longer!
cutey.gif