Chanel London Madness collection

Rinstar

Any UK girls heard about this? Apparently it will be released at the new Chanel counter in the Oxford St. Selfridges. It has a lipstick, nail polish and a highlighter powder with the Union Jack in silver gold and white!!!
The highlighter powder looks AMAZING!!!!! I am curious if this is out yet, and I don't think it's coming to the US, so I need to figure out a way to get it!

just.nicki

Oh no! Hopefully this will turn up in the US, or I can arrange some sort of trade...this products are lovely! Not only am I obsessed with make-up, but after a particularly amazing summer long trip to London last year I've been shamelessly obsessed with the city.
cutey.gif
I'm in love..

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.nicki
Oh no! Hopefully this will turn up in the US, or I can arrange some sort of trade...this products are lovely! Not only am I obsessed with make-up, but after a particularly amazing summer long trip to London last year I've been shamelessly obsessed with the city.
cutey.gif
I'm in love..

After a week of sweating out twice your body weight on a packed tube I'm sure you will fall out of love with it a little bit
cutey.gif

I heard a girl saying on the tube that they are releasing it in London in May, across the rest of the UK in June and that either America will get it later in the year/next year or will have their own equivalent.

Sabrunka

I NEED THAT HIGHLIGHTER!! And that lipstick is so rad!! I may ask my brother to check it out.. Altho I doubt he'd want to, so I can ask his girlfriend. Problem is that with exchange and everything, it would end up like.. 150$ Canadian for those two!

just.nicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
After a week of sweating out twice your body weight on a packed tube I'm sure you will fall out of love with it a little bit
cutey.gif

I heard a girl saying on the tube that they are releasing it in London in May, across the rest of the UK in June and that either America will get it later in the year/next year or will have their own equivalent.

Haha, yea, that's what I've been told. Buuut, since it's not likely I'll have the opportunity to get back that way again, I think the city will probably keep its mystique for me.
winks.gif
Thanks for the info on the products!

Rinstar

Ooooo I hope it does come out in the US.... but I don't want an equivalent, what would that be, the US flag? Not as cute LOL.
I also don't really want to wait til next year or later this year, so I'll have to do something about that!
Keep us posted as to when this is actually released!

Tahti

OMG why did I click on this thread. I need this collection so badly now xD !!!
That highlight looks absolutely amazing. I know I should want to pass on the L/S cause I already have about 12 red L/S's but collection is delicious.. and this highlight looks like the HG I've been searching for... swatches needed!!! I wonder when it's out in Ireland..?

Tahti

I went to Chanel last Friday and the MA's didn't even know about this collection.. they kept asking me 'are you sure it's a Chanel collection?' Yes >_>;;
I suppose it's exclusive to selfridges or something..

I am obsessed with this collection!!! I want the entire collection and am dying to know if it will be coming to the US at all. I've asked my friend at the Chanel counter to find out anything she can - will update if I hear anything. If anyone finds it for purchase online please let me know!!! Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
I NEED THAT HIGHLIGHTER!! And that lipstick is so rad!! I may ask my brother to check it out.. Altho I doubt he'd want to, so I can ask his girlfriend. Problem is that with exchange and everything, it would end up like.. 150$ Canadian for those two!

Exactly - When you do the conversion and the shipping, it won't be worth in IMO. But if it comes out in the US, or if there is a US equivalent, I will def. check it out.

I have this highlighter =)

pics below... taken after purchasing it from the Chanel counter in Selfridges, few weeks ago. Sold nationwide across UK from July.

3661671741_fe0881a6a9.jpg

3661671869_74a53822e1.jpg

Miss QQ

I saw this collection today. OMG the jack union of the highlighter is only an overspray. What I saw was only a white, soft, shimmery powder and I asked the SA and she confirmed that the jack union is an overspray.

I just went to read the description on Temptalia again:
London Madness “Pearly Banner” Highlighter with an ivory, gold and silver union jack on the surface

I guess I missed that. I didn't buy anything but the nail lacquer is hot! The perfect red for me.