Chanel

Chelseaa

I let the lady at the Chanel counter talk me into making an appointment there. I've gotten my makeup done at MAC and stuff, but never at Chanel. Anybody have good/bad things to say about their products?

Also, is it possible to spend little money? Like what's the very least I could get away with spending, do you think? (Because of the whole purchase commitment thing)

Hilly

Their shadows are really pricey and have the crappiest color payoff. But that's just my opinion. I like my colors vibrant.
They have nice glosses tho

Love Always Ivy

the last time i went to my chanel counter i decided that chanel doesnt like brown people. their foundations are like porcelain, light, super light, and not me.

SparklingWaves

I have almost all of their single soft e/s. They are lovely. I can wear them wet or dry. They have brilliant blushes. If you get one, just be sure to get one that fits your undertone. Some are very warm and others are very cool. Their e/s and blushes are no problem to blend.

They have beautiful glosses and outstanding brushes. I love their foundation, but they don't have one that is oil-free in my shade.

Everything in their line is more expensive. I guess a gloss or single e/s would be the lowest cost factor. Check out their website to make sure www.chanel.com.

I hope you have a wonderful time and come away with a beautiful look too.

Deena

I love their Teint Innocence foundation, it's great(compares to Armani Luminous Silk).I also like their Inimitable mascara and the Glossimers.Haven't tried their e/s tho.

seabird

i love the inimitable mascara and their glosses. i used to use teint innocence but then even that was too heavy on my skin, but it gives a wonderful dewy look.

frocher

Their glosses, lipsticks, and foundations are nice. Their e/s is buttery and wears well, but they are not very pigmented. The face powder is nice, as are their fragrances and nail polish.

spectrolite

I have a special place in my heart for Chanel
smiles.gif
Growing up I remember reading Vogue and dreaming of one day where I could wear Chanel and be fabulous lol. So now that I'm a big girl with my own money, I find myself giving in to temptation and visiting Chanel from time to time. Their glosses are beautiful and silky and I am a big fan of their eyeshadow quads. I think that their range is very sophisticated so perfect for a chic look that is not too bold or over the top, if that's what you are going for.

I have only tried samples of their skincare range but they were lovely in texture and scent and the result was beautiful. I'm considering buying their Kabuki brush unless MAC releases one for Holiday. If you are unsure what to get try one of the glosses or the Ombre 'Deau eyeshadow! It's gorgeous. Try visiting the Chanel website before you go and picking out a few things you might be interested in.