Chanel's runway look

AdieuSenor

Can anybody give me tips on getting this look?

00810mwf0.jpg
00180mbn7.jpg
00250mhe4.jpg

Please recommend some products to use too ^^

SnowWhiteQueen

I would suggest using Soft Brown eyeshadow on the browbone area, and then use one of MAC's silvery-blue eyeshadoes like Moon's reflection with Electra to give it even more silverness. Line the eyes with old gold pigment or woodwinked on the bottom. A light hand of blacktrack fluidline for on the top would be my guess. And then just some clear lip conditioner.

flowerhead

If this is chanel, I'm guessing they used their new metallic eyeshadow pallette, it has sequin patterns embossed on to the eyshadow and there is a bronze, gold and silver.

Hawkeye

Easiest look ever and you can get it for cheap as well YAY!

Take a neutral eyeshadow (MAC Naked Lunch etc) apply from lashline to browbone

Brows are very strong.

Then go to Urban Decay and get these items:

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Pyrotechnics: Apply a thick line on the upper lashline

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Baked (it's more of a bronze but you'd be very hard pressed to find a pure gold eyeshadow like that without spending a LOT of money)

OR

The Liquid eyeliner in Chains (It's gold with green twinge)

Apply to your lower lashline.

Then use white eyeliner and apply to your lower waterline

Use black eyeliner tightliner (under your lashes or as close to your lashes as you can)

Black mascara (not a whole lot)

and a very neutral lip so I would use lipbalm.

HTHS

AdieuSenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Easiest look ever and you can get it for cheap as well YAY!

Take a neutral eyeshadow (MAC Naked Lunch etc) apply from lashline to browbone

Brows are very strong.

Then go to Urban Decay and get these items:

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Pyrotechnics: Apply a thick line on the upper lashline

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Baked (it's more of a bronze but you'd be very hard pressed to find a pure gold eyeshadow like that without spending a LOT of money)

OR

The Liquid eyeliner in Chains (It's gold with green twinge)

Apply to your lower lashline.

Then use white eyeliner and apply to your lower waterline

Use black eyeliner tightliner (under your lashes or as close to your lashes as you can)

Black mascara (not a whole lot)

and a very neutral lip so I would use lipbalm.

HTHS

Thanks so much, this is what I was hoping for ^___^

Kiseki

They're using the new multi-purpose palette called "Lumiere d'Artifice" in anthracite grey, sparkling platinum white and gold tones.

It's about $75 at Macy's.

solardame

Hmm..Azreal Blue pigment looks like that silvery-blue on me (c3). Maybe Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Honey for the lower liner.