Cheeky UK seller,of fake MAC palettes!

BellaItalia1969

This sort of thing really makes me mad!I saw these counterfeited MAC &B.Brown palettes listed on eBay UK...i politely emailed the seller and pointed out that all her items were fakes!
thmbdn.gif
You know her reply was like oh well I bought them from supplier who sells genuine MAC !!!
angry.gif
I replied politely that MAC does not make palettes with these cheap sponge applicators and in that sort of assorrted combo of blusher,eyeshadows,lipgloss...I truly despair sometimes but, I despise fakes and these sellers are even worse as they are only interested in £signs !!
c71b_1.JPG

MAC 10 colours Magic Eyeshadow Palette Brand New In Box on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 04-Feb-09 21:17:09 GMT)
ce30_1.JPG

Bobbi Brown 6 colours Shimmer Eyeshadow & 2 Blusher on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 03-Feb-09 21:46:04 GMT)
I owe a lot of B.B products and the actual typesetting on these boxes is all wrong ,as for these sponge applicators!!Reported
This is another lot same stuff ,same photos maybe same seller....
75b8_1.JPG

Mac 7 colour eye shadow & 2 blusher on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 07-Feb-09 00:51:56 GMT)
Auction says"shop closure requires quick sale""yeah !!!
thmbdn.gif

I have emailed Estee Lauder,so will let you know the outcome...
Thanks girls xx
Btw...no school,no work ,no buses ,no trams we are snowed in !!!
yes.gif

amharold

I can't believe someone would prey on innocent MAC fanatics. I thanked you for this post because people should, unfortunately, always be on the prowl for fakes. OH WELL. Looks like we will just have to visit the MAC counter (or other counter) for our AUTHENTIC m.u. needs...

browneyedbaby

eBay is such a joke these days, such a shame, so many people must get scammed and not even know it. God knows what cr*p they are putting on their faces.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by amharold
I can't believe someone would prey on innocent MAC fanatics. I thanked you for this post because people should, unfortunately, always be on the prowl for fakes. OH WELL. Looks like we will just have to visit the MAC counter (or other counter) for our AUTHENTIC m.u. needs...

Hiya
specktra_rocks.gif
i agree with you on Ebay issues of these awful counterfeited makeup, but please don't despair my mates have bought previously from a UK eBay seller,Julie150463

who sells some fab and authentic MAC products
yes.gif
she is also a valued member of Spectra wohoooo!!

mac_addict.gif
and can't wait for the Hello Kitty release !!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
The MAC palettes look so bad!

lol I know...and it's unbelieveable that some will pay like £40 for these fakes!
thmbdn.gif

Not nice but those counterfeiters don't really care so....to them it doesn't matter what nasty ingredients these fakes have!
angry.gif