Chicago

BloodMittens

w00t! Chicago party
greengrin.gif

CandyKisses1018

i live in the northern burbz, i go to the MAC in hawthorne center in Vernon Hills, I go to Old Orchard sometimes but I've never seen the MAC counter there =/.. chicago isnt far at all.. 25 mins if i speed lol

aziajs

Ok....

BUMPING BUMPING BUMPING

In light of the new opening of the CHICAGO PRO STORE, I would like to plan a meet and greet! I'd like to know who's interested in doing that.

Aesha

So apparently I've been paying less attention than I thought... it's official? Where is it? I might be interested, depending on date/time/etc.
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesha
So apparently I've been paying less attention than I thought... it's official? Where is it? I might be interested, depending on date/time/etc.
smiles.gif

It isn't official. I'd like to do one. I need to see if people are interested.

Aesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It isn't official. I'd like to do one. I need to see if people are interested.

Oh - I meant it's official that there's a Pro shop in Chicago.
smiles.gif
I know there's been talk of it for some time, but it hasn't actually happened. I'm excited!

BaDKiTTy69

Im from NW suburbs and love to shop at Deer Park freestanding store. I think they have the best girls there. woot!

ShoppinAddict01

im in the suburbs...schaumburg area. would love some shoppin buddies (since i live at woodfield...its sad) and i also love oakbrook!!

akira is opening at woodfield...who else is extremely exiteddd??!
smiles.gif

sophhhh91309

I usually shop at the counter in Orland park mall ! I've been the cco in aurora ! it's pretty good , I went a year after the first time I went and they still had a lot of the same mac stuff but they have a pretty good collection! It's a drive from where I live though so I have to beg for my boyfriend to take me there ! I have only looked at the one in woodfield mall , it's so crazy in there ! you can't even like get close to products cause it's always crowded and also it's very far from my house . how's the Bolingbrook mall ?

mirando

Bump!
I live in the Schaumburg area, as well. When I want to go to a CCO, I prefer to go to Pleasant Prairies, just over the Wisc border, as their tax is 5%!

eepeepburrah

The CCO at the Aurora Outlet Mall has Tom Ford! They had some of those mousse-ish cream shadows and a small selection of lipsticks. Didn't pick any of them up, but felt like I should share the news :)

Paint&Ink Chick

Ok.... BUMPING BUMPING BUMPING In light of the new opening of the CHICAGO PRO STORE, I would like to plan a meet and greet! I'd like to know who's interested in doing that.
I'm about 4 hrs or so away from Chi, but have a friend who's been wanting me to visit. So I may consider, sounds fun.

Latest posts