Chill & Dame Edna online?

Paradise213

Does anybody know if Chill & Dame Edna will be online? I know it's already out in stores but I what I wanted was already sold out
ssad.gif

Do you think it will come online on the first thursday of January which is the 1st?

Princesa Livia

hopefully.. I heard that the collection was supposed to be out on the 27th of december or something
ssad.gif
really disappointed it isn't out online yet!!

LP_x

I hope it's soon. I've got Christmas money in my bank account that I've been saving especially, and if I don't buy Chill & Dame Edna soon, I'll spend it on something else. Eek.

Girl about town

Right its all up if you do searches!!! got myself Gladiola, coral polyp, frozen dream l/g, apres ski and arctic grey, and a penultimate liner!!!!

SARAHheartsMAC

Only ended up get penultimate liner and a few things from the perm line I have been wanting to try. Nothing really grabs my attention-waiting until BBR!

I'm going to go to the counter tomorrow and take a look. Was going to get the DE trios but the more i look and read about them I don't think I'm going to bother.

Want to get Wintersky though, but I think that's it from the collections. Got a big list of other things i want though!

ritchieramone

Ooh no - this is a bit of a disaster for me as I don't get paid until Wednesday. Eek! Please don't buy it all before I even get a shot at it!
winks.gif

Luceuk

I don't want anythig from the Dame Edna, but will hopefully get some from the Chill collection next week.

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
The DE trios are mixed up.
ssad.gif

just realised that AFTER ordering the wrong one. grrrr. they cant change it on the order so i have to wait till it arrives and then send it back for a refund. i has no monies as it is!
thmbdn.gif

Girl about town

damn couldn't resist reflects teal and snowscene lipglass after all he swatches, also got me some show orchid because its gorge!!!

abbey_08

i ordered what a dame hi-light powder and hot frost l/g. did want more but decided to get the eyeliner from chill