Chocolate palette?

Kiseki

I was considering buying the Bobbi Brown palette because I thought the colors looked gorgeous and I'm a sucker for neutral shades, however, I have read more than one review where it said the colors weren't that great after applied and that some of them had not much pigment and you had to apply and apply and apply to get a decent look.

After reading more than one that said the same thing, I decided I wouldn't bother.

Hope this helped.

Hawkeye

it's wildly popular!
I have it and I haven't really used it-I don't think I've touched it since getting it. I mean personally I don't find it that special but a lot of people love it

Sira

Do you know another similar palette with chocolate colours? mac? givenchy? dior?...
hmm.gif

Hawkeye

Not really. I think Givinchy might have more pigment or mac-all you really need is to get a 15 pan of natural colors.

OR Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude palette-its not similar but its a nice neutral palette for cheaper.

nausea

hmm.. ive just recently purchased givenchy's limited edition chocolate palette and i must recomend it.
since im an all natural kind of color lover this palette is a miracle with combinations. couldnt think of a better choise of colors..
+ a very unique color and texture comes out from the dotted once
im in love with it. give it a go. definitely
thmbup.gif