choosing a blush in general..

pumpkincat210

How do you peeps coordinate your blush with your eye makeup and lips?
I guess my cheeks were the most neglected make up item i have. Omg, there is a spider on my monitor.

user2

Your cheeks aren't the only things that were neglected when a spider is on you monitor!
rofl.gif

To be honest, I don't coordinate my cheeks and eye makeup! I always wear my Stereo Rose MSF no matter how my eyes look!

kimmy

i don't coordinate my blush with my eyeshadow, i coordinate it with my outfit. really, the best thing i could recommend is to have a good pink blush and a good peach blish because those two colours can pretty much be used with anything :]

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i don't coordinate my blush with my eyeshadow, i coordinate it with my outfit. really, the best thing i could recommend is to have a good pink blush and a good peach blish because those two colours can pretty much be used with anything :]

Totally agree and don't forget a bronzer.

Jess-ee-ka

I agree, have a good pink toned blush and peach toned blush. If you want something that can pretty much go with anything and anyone's skin tone, I would go out and buy NARS Orgasm blush. Its a pinky-peach with shimmer and it is amazing on everyone. That way it takes the guess work out of the whole blush thing. Also, if you get a good reddy toned blush its great for a natural, just went outside in the cold, flush. Hope this helps

Latest posts