Christina A's red lips, how does she do it?

Pimptress

I swear to god, Everytime I go anywhere... MAC counter included, and I try to find red lipstick, it does NOT look anything remotely close to red on me. It's really upsetting and I just want to know how Xtina gets these AMAZING obviously RED lips!!

reexposureof331cg.jpg

hall0053ng.jpg

hall0032fw.jpg

does anyone know what shade/brand she wears or have any ideas of how I can find a true red lipstick?

Pimptress

I guess they just don't turn up on me right, because I've tried every MAC red color at the mac store, and it's either hot pink or neon orange on me
ssad.gif

Classic Beauty

I think it's Russian Red. I heard you're supposed to line your lips with a nude color before you put on the lipstick.

rouquinne

it's hard to find a true red lip colour. there's a link to my column in my sig file and last November, i wrote about red lipstick!
greengrin.gif

it sure looks like CA is wearing Russian Red lipstick to me!

aziajs

Have you been to a counter or a store. The store would have all their MAC lipsticks and you might have better luck. Maybe Russian Red? Powerhouse? Tassle? Viva Glam?

aziajs

Well supposedly if you look on the inside of your wrist and your veins are blue, you are cool. If your veins are green, you're warm. But mine are green and I'm actually neutral so....

Also, if you look better in white you are cool, if you look better in cream you are warm. If you're both you are neutral.

britaniefaith

I'm so glad you posted this!! I've been wondering the same exact thing about Christina, she can pull off anything and the red lips are just AMAZING on here, I don't know how she does it. I would say it's probably Russian Red or possibly Red Hot.

another_mac_addict

The first picture looks like Russian Red with a darker liner, the others look like Tassle. If those don't work try Viva Glam I, which has blue and brown undertones, so it doesn't turn as pink but still looks "true" red.

Latest posts