chrome yellow, orange, purple

spencoh

im going to pick some eyeshadows up at the pro store today and i just want to make sure i dont spend money and then be dissapointed
can you guys show me your pics of chrome yellow, orange, and im looking for a really good, bright purple, like neon almost, so if you guys have swatches of any purples you have thatd be awesome

thanks

Katura

Here you go! Not my picture, I beleive...*because I totally memorize peoples eyeballs* that this is Jokers_Kick <3

dsc099216ew.jpg

I loved her combo...and its got the orange in it
dsc099695ou.jpg

I'll work on orange and the purple!

Katura

Note: I think a basse was used under neath Chrome Yellow in the last picture..and I couldnt seem to find a swatch of just plain ol orange on someone...but here it is in the pot:

orange.jpg

And thanks to SonRisa! in one of her FOTDS!

28.jpg

Beiging as base, samoa silk in crease Motif on middle of eyelid , Orange on outer and inner lid/crease , Motif on Browbone and inner eye , so we know whats where.

smiles.gif

still working on your purple...I'm at work with nothing to do
smiles.gif

Katura

ladeedah...now we know Katura really has nothing better to do on her lunchbreak than go to the MAC counter...

No good BRIGHT purples there...I wish they made one like electric eel and chrome yellow sort of intensity...that would be amazing.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
can't you just swatch them at the store and decide for yourself?

Many members on this site like to go into a store knowing what they want, or at least having an idea of what they want, so as to make the shopping experience easier.
Having swatches available prior to going into the store makes the process exponentially easier.

spencoh

Quote:
can't you just swatch them at the store and decide for yourself?

yes but i wanted to pick out colors before i went. do what i want. haha

Tonitra

I looove Chrome Yellow-one of my favs.
For a really super bright purple I'd also rec Violet pigment, but make sure you look into getting Royal Hue shadestick with it. It helped A LOT to make it show up brighter. I was actually a little dissapointed with Violet pigment initially, but once I tried it on top of Royal Hue? It just lit up, positively glowed.
Good luck with your shopping trip and let us know what you picked out!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
yes but i wanted to pick out colors before i went. do what i want. haha

I didn't mean to offend you, and to be honest I don't know how I could of. I was just asking a question.

spencoh

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend you, and to be honest I don't know how I could of. I was just asking a question.

you offended me?

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
you offended me?

Evidently, yeah, as you thought I was telling you what to do when I was asking you a question!
Forget it, enjoy your purple and yellow makeup

spencoh

Quote:
Evidently, yeah, as you thought I was telling you what to do when I was asking you a question!
Forget it, enjoy your purple and yellow makeup

haha i was joking dude