ClaytonBarbie's Day Off FOTD

Well, we haven't had power at my work since last Wednesday because of all of the crazy storms that went through St. Louis...so I've been working from home for almost the past week. One of the luxuries of working from home? Playing with your makeup over lunch!

Please excuse the hair and the pyjamas : )....

198184377_9c283252b5.jpg

198184380_083e0cd656.jpg

198184381_e1ef1ffa27.jpg

Products:
MUFE Matte Velvet Foundation
MAC select pressed powder in NC20
MAC select coverup in NC20
MAC MSF in Shimpagne
NARS blush in Orgasm
MAC pigments in Blue Storm (crease) and White Gold (highlight)
MAC e/s in Creme de Violet (lid), Contrast (outer V) and Pink Venus (inner corner)
MAC paint in Canton Candy (base)
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC e/s in charcoal brown on brows
MAC l/s in Creme de la Femme
MAC l/g in Pink Meringue
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in black

Thanks for viewing
smiles.gif
!

Haha...I know, after I posted that I realized I looked like an ad for Diet Pepsi. At least it wasn't something worse, right, like a 12 pack of booze or something...haha.

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
such dramatic hues of purple, very nice.. yea can u pass a can of diet pepsi lol j/p

I was thinking the same thing about the Diet Pepsi (MY FAV
smiles.gif
)

PURPLES LOOKE GREAT ON YOU!!

Thanks everyone! Yah, it's been awesome to stay home the last few days, but now I'm kind of getting antsy and it would be nice to go back to work. Not on a 95 degree day in an office with no power though!

Shimmer

I think...
no.
I know. I would die without electricity here. In fact, my daddy would make me bring all of the kids to stay with them because of the heat
lol.gif

Love the purples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I think...
no.
I know. I would die without electricity here. In fact, my daddy would make me bring all of the kids to stay with them because of the heat
lol.gif

Love the purples.

I hear you! We were really lucky that we never lost power at our house...otherwise my husband and I definitely would have been hitting the road to stay with my parents in Chicago...LOL.

Latest posts