Clinton, CT CCO (Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets)

duch3ss25

I just went to this outlet over the weekend and they have tons of stuff:

Eyeshadows (there were at least 10 that were out)
Spring Up
Black Tied
Falling Star
Star Violet
Mancatcher
Purple Shower
Light Ray
Rite of Spring
Zonk Bleu

Pigments:
Kitchmas
Lovely Lily
Subtle
Pinked Mauve
Rose

LIPSTICKS (they have over 20. These are just off the top of my head):
Gel
Lovedust
Punkin
Pink Cabana
Redwood
Wild Bout You
Pink Freeze
High Tea

MSF's(over 5 of each color)
Shooting Star
Shimpagne
Porcelain Pink

Beauty Powders (tons
eyelove.gif
)
Tahitian Sand
Shell Pearl

Fluidlines
Silverstroke
Frostlite
New Weed
Delphic
Royal Wink
Blue Peep
Brassy

Brushes
266, 174, 150, 216, 224, and several others I can't remember, sorry!

They have tons of the Holiday 2006 Lipstick sets, Lipglasses, and Shadesticks.

They have a lot of paints, ccb's, shadesticks, blushes, sheer shimmer powders and skincare. I was surprised with the amount of foundations they have. They actually have moistureblend, SPF select, SFF and SF powders, except the latter two have darker shades only. Oh, and there are tons of blot powders starting from medium dark shades.

Can't really give details on the other brands but they have Bobbi Brown (they have about 5 shimmer bricks at the time), Estee Lauder, Clinique, Prescriptives, and Origins.

The MA's there were really nice. I went crazy a bit and they never bothered me with the 2 hours I spent inside the store,
rofl.gif
In fact, they said to ask them for the items since they have everything stocked inside the cabinets. HTH some of you planning to go there.

beauty_marked

Re: Clinton, CT (Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets)

ahhh. i was there about 3 weeks ago and it sounds like they have alot mor stuff than when i was there. Im jealous.

Doobie

Any updates at this CCO? I will be moving to Torrington CT in a week and I want to be prepared! LOL! The CCO that I am near right now (Franklin Mills Philadelphia Pa) and it's pretty dang awesome!

vivaXglamlove

Has Anyone gone lately?
I'm going this week and wanted to know if its worth the hour drive.

s0_fam0us

I decided to take the 40 minute or so drive here today instead of my usual hitting up the Woodbury Common Outlets in NY, and I'm glad I did... They had a TON of MAC... I didn't write it all down, and don't remember much specifically... I know they had

• a lotttttt of Studio Fix & tinted moisturizer
  • 20 or so lippies (including the really bright one from Heatherette)
  • about the same amount of lipglasses...
  • about 15 different brushes
  • fluidline in Delphic, Haunting, Non-Conformist, Brassy, Blacktrack & Iris Eyes (I picked up a couple of these. heh...)
  • 20 or so different eyeshadows including Pagan, Clarity & Claire de Lune
  • A couple liquidliners, a few mascaras
  • both beauty powders from Heatherette and about 8 or so others
  • light flush MSF
  • the sparkling eye pencil set from Antiquetease as well as 2 brush sets
  • the Royal Assets cool eyes & warm eyes palettes
  • between 15 & 20 pigments including Viz-a-Violet, Accent Red, Steel Blue, Mauvement, Sweet Sienna, Cocomotion, Copperized, Quick Frost, Off the Radar
  • the Heatherette lashes (both sets) as well as two others (can't remember right now!)
  • 8 different paints and a few paint pots

That's all I remember... I definitely recommend anyone in the area check it out...
smiles.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
has anyone gone to this recently im planning on going the week of x-mas

I was there on Saturday. They didn't have too many new things since the last time I was there. No Fafi stuff (which was why I was going, so maybe that's why I was disappointed). In addition to what I mentioned before they had

• A TON of liquid liners (I almost picked up the white one - frostlite I think? - but it would have been my only purchase and so I changed my mind)
  • Hollywood Nights l/s from Heatherette
  • Pervette l/s
  • 4N l/s
  • Heatherette blushes (both of them)
  • Paintpots in Rollickin', Layin Low, and 3 or 4 others
  • Fluidline in Haunting, Delphic, Non-Conformist, Blue Peep, Iris Eyes and the Sage one...
  • probably 20 or so pigments - all the ones from before plus... Provence, and I definitely forgot all the rest...
  • No more paints
  • About 15 brushes (on the sign they said they had a 183SE, but they didn't have it out, so I dunno if they really did)
  • Light Flush MSF
  • About 25 eyeshadows (I didn't even check which ones. I have an eyeshadow PROBLEM and don't need anymore)
  • A ton of skincare stuff
I didn't honestly notice much of a change in product from this time I went & the last time I was there. A few new paintpots and no more paints, really were the only things I noticed. I anticipate this stuff staying pretty much the same through Christmas.

Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

It's unlikely that I'll hit this place up again before Christmas, only because it seems their product doesn't change. If anything, I'll hit up the Woodbury Commons CCO in NY. If anything changes of course, I'll post here!
smiles.gif

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
I was there on Saturday. They didn't have too many new things since the last time I was there. No Fafi stuff (which was why I was going, so maybe that's why I was disappointed). In addition to what I mentioned before they had
  • A TON of liquid liners (I almost picked up the white one - frostlite I think? - but it would have been my only purchase and so I changed my mind)
  • Hollywood Nights l/s from Heatherette
  • Pervette l/s
  • 4N l/s
  • Heatherette blushes (both of them)
  • Paintpots in Rollickin', Layin Low, and 3 or 4 others
  • Fluidline in Haunting, Delphic, Non-Conformist, Blue Peep, Iris Eyes and the Sage one...
  • probably 20 or so pigments - all the ones from before plus... Provence, and I definitely forgot all the rest...
  • No more paints
  • About 15 brushes (on the sign they said they had a 183SE, but they didn't have it out, so I dunno if they really did)
  • Light Flush MSF
  • About 25 eyeshadows (I didn't even check which ones. I have an eyeshadow PROBLEM and don't need anymore)
  • A ton of skincare stuff
I didn't honestly notice much of a change in product from this time I went & the last time I was there. A few new paintpots and no more paints, really were the only things I noticed. I anticipate this stuff staying pretty much the same through Christmas.

Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

It's unlikely that I'll hit this place up again before Christmas, only because it seems their product doesn't change. If anything, I'll hit up the Woodbury Commons CCO in NY. If anything changes of course, I'll post here!
smiles.gif

ahh thanks babe i have been dying to go to woodbury but ihighly doubt that with happen
ssad.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
ahh thanks babe i have been dying to go to woodbury but ihighly doubt that with happen
ssad.gif

No problem! It's funny though that you're in NY and are coming to Clinton, and I'm in CT and alllllways at Woodbury Commons.
smiles.gif

ABB113

Has anyone been to the Clinton CCO recently? I am wondering what their MAC selection is like now and if it's worth making the trip there. I really only go to the outlet center for the CCO
yahoo.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
Has anyone been to the Clinton CCO recently? I am wondering what their MAC selection is like now and if it's worth making the trip there. I really only go to the outlet center for the CCO
yahoo.gif

I haven't been in awhile. I was thinking about making the trip there myself within the next couple weeks. Let me know if you go.
smiles.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabWineTastings
I can't wait to hear what's in stock. I skipped BBR and am itching to get some good deals!

I didn't buy much from BBR either - just 2 MSFs... I'm hoping that Clinton gets Fafi stuff in, but I'm not holding my breath. Woodbury Commons in NY and other outlets have already gotten and sold most of their Fafi stuff...
ssad.gif

If it's not too cold (or snowy) this weekend, I'll probably take a trip over there. I really just go for the CCO... so sad...

If there's anything specifically that you're looking for, let me know and I can check if they've got it.
smiles.gif

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
If there's anything specifically that you're looking for, let me know and I can check if they've got it.
smiles.gif

If you happen to make it there soon, could you let me know if they have any of the Fafi or Heatherette stuff? I'm kind of wanting Lollipop Loving l/s and the lipglasses from Heatherette. Actually, just take note of their stock in general lol. Also, I saw in the Riverhead, NY CCO thread that they already have some of the quads from Cult of Cherry. Ahh....I hope I can get to the outlets sometime in the near future!

doll.face

I went over the weekend for the first time. I ended up spending over $300.00!! They had a ton of great stuff. I really don't remember much but they have a TON of stuff. More than I've EVER seen in any CCO (and I've been to quite a few).

A tray of l/g and l/s
A bunch of the pro longwear
Glitter Liners
Liquid Last liners
Paint Pots (some Fafi)
IDPP
BP
A few blushes and blush cremes
A ton of foundations, all colors!!
A ton of eyeshadows as well as some mineralize ones
A lot of fluidlines
Take Wing Quad
Well Plummed Quad
A bunch of good brushes!!

Basicially it's worth a trip!! I do believe they force the 3 limit rule, not sure about the $300 limit. I went twice so I broke my purchases up.

trendoid

I went last Wednesday and I was really impressed! They had Starflash e/s, but not Mink & Sable.
ssad.gif

I got:
Hey There Sailor lustreglass
Femme-Fi eyeshadow from Neo Sci-Fi
Wonderwhite Glitter Eyeliner
Dress Khaki LiquidLast Liner

Latest posts