closest mac shade match to Nars l/s

tiramisu

in Dolce vita. I like this color a lot, it's the perfect pinky-nude (heavier on the pink); I would think that there must be a close approximation to this color in the mac range, but what do you all think if you've seen Dolce Vita l/s?

To explain why I don't just go out and get the NARS one, which I love NARS... I just have to get a few mac things and don't feel like ordering from sephora with shipping/tax and all that. Thanks in advance
wavey.gif

tiramisu

Thanks SL. I actually spent much time over the l/s at a counter yesterday... I loved both Brave (a little lighter but I bought it anyway becuase it's so pretty) and Twig (on the more netrual/brown side); but somehow ended up with Amourous (more of a cranberry pink neutral shade). Used with a lip brush (because the MAC version is very pigmented!!) it looks like a very close match and I actually like it better than Dolce Vita!! Makes my blue eyes pop with my pale skin/blonde hair going on!!
th_worship.gif

I have quite a drive going to the counter as opposed to online shopping but I always leave happy!

Latest posts