Club??

xReelxLovex

I have this color, and I love it, it looks gorgeous over sharkskin... on my hand... but i can't figure out how to use it on my eyes! haha. and what colors so i use it with? i don't like browns so if you gals had any ideas with any other color that would be most helpful! I want to use it! It looks so lonely... :-(

AudreyNicole

I don't have club, but my sister does. She wears it with Retrospeck and Trax. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Shawna

I had a makeover done where the MA used club, humid and gorgeous gold together. It was a great combo. Of course, I have never been able to recreate it as well as she did it
ssad.gif
Club up to crease, gorgeous gold in crease and humid in the inner corner and worked around the entire eye as a liner. Dramatic, but pretty.

joytheobscure

I wonder if sumptuous olive would look good? I bought it to go with Patina- I also wear it with Omega which are browns... :::::will have to go see what combos I can wear with club too::::

Rowan

Non-browns I wear it with are Nylon, Ricepaper & Goldmine. What I do is apply either Ricepaper or Goldmine to the lid, Club in the outer v & then highlight w/Nylon. Then I'll line w/Club, using it wet to bring out the color. Other times, I will apply Nylon or Ricepaper all over & then line top & bottom w/Club, again using it wet. Shawna, that combo w/Gorgeous Gold & Humid sounds cool.

xReelxLovex

thanks gals! I'm going to try shawna's suggestion since i have humid and gorgeous gold... that sounds pretty, I'm still a little scared of Club though... haha

Rowan

Don't be skeered.
greengrin.gif
LOL. When I first saw Club, I thought "no way is this going near my eyes!" When I first saw it on display, I thought it looked muddy w/a dash of mold. The MA said to give it a chance though, as it was more versatile than it looked. She used it on me during a makeover, & I ended up buying it. I can't say I wear it all the time b/c it isn't work-friendly for my job, but I like it for going out.

Miss_Behave

Club is awesome with vex, since they are both duochromes.
I also use it with slip pink after a SA recommended it to me, and it looks nice.
for a smokey look, try it under Slick or Perl CCB, it's just woah!!

KJam

I use Club in the creases and as a liner, and any green e/s that strikes my fancy. It really brings out the green duochrome in Club.

Latest posts