Club????

MAC_Pixie04

Help! I just got this, and I dont know what to do with it. it's a beautiful color but i want it to be noticed when i wear it.

help!

ebonyannette

I just did it the other day over Fresh Cement s/s
I put on club on the lower lid and put Mulch in the crease with Arena to highlight and used Pompous Blue as a liner and I got tons of compliments.

I like it best with a blue/green liner you can see the little particles better.
HTH!

DOLLface

I just got Club recently and I love it.

I've used it over Lucky Jade s/s, with Espresso e/s in the crease, and Shroom e/s as a highlight.
Over Carbon e/s and blended up into the crease. That really brings out the green/blue in it.

I've also seen it used with Blue Brown pigment.

sasse142

To get the green shimmer to show I apply club e/s over snapshot paint....very pretty.......I also use it with aquadisiac or any green/brown e/s...love it when doing a smokey look

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasse142
To get the green shimmer to show I apply club e/s over snapshot paint....very pretty.......I also use it with aquadisiac or any green/brown e/s...love it when doing a smokey look

Yay! Thank you. I have both these e/s (aquadisiac and club), and rarely wear either of them. I'm a have to try this combo out.
smiles.gif

solardame

I like using brown underneath, like Naturalism Paint, because it intensifies the color without changing it. When I want it really green I use Black Track f/l.

mzreyes

shimmermint shadestick over your whole lid. aquavert on the lid, club in the crease. looks great

Beauty Marked!

Lately, I have really been loving it on top of the Fluidline Ostentatious. Utterly droolworthy. Just line with Ostentatious and gently pat Club on top. It really amps up both products and last forever on.
smiles.gif

HTH
smiles.gif

Katja

Okay, I had to bump this thread because I just realized I could LAYER e/s.
lol.gif

I am wearing Aquadisiac on the bottom lid, which I then lined my waterline in black pencil, and I took Club and blended/smudged it with the liner and e/s, and it looks AWESOME. I am so happy I can utilize this e/s now.

The shade is a deep teal color, almost like Plumage, but not matte.
greengrin.gif

beauty_marked

well since this thread was bumped up i guess i could reply
smiles.gif

i love club. i think mostly because i got it for 9 dollars at the cosmetic company store. but anywhoo. I love to wear club on the lid with brown down on the outer corner.

mzreyes

ummm... ok i already replied, but i have another suggestion!! haha!! graphito paint on the lid, with club over it, and carbon in your crease
smiles.gif
i did this a while ago and it was HOT! hehe