Clubbing

graucho.gif
hi guys, going to a club tomorrow night and i look quite young i get ID'd a few times (im legal in two weeks!) i have black hair, brown eyes and im an NC35. anybody got any tips on how to make me look older? please reply
th_worship.gif

(p.s. please can you say the colours of the eyeshadows n stuff when replying cos i aint that clued up on MAC yet!) thankyou xxxxx

mitsukai

i would say smokey/neutral - too many colors, esp. blue, purple, green, can look really childish. not always - when well done its fantastic, but remember when we were all 14 and wearing a bad layer of blue eyeshadow? yeah. so i would go with something neutral, maybe bronzey-gold-brown shades in sort of a smokey eye, maybe a bronzey/berry lip but not too dark. you just don't want to look overly madeup.

serendipityii

I'd suggest Woodwinked/Goldmine on the lid and either Cranberry or Black Tied in the outer V/crease with Nylon/Ricepaper as a highlight.

asnbrb

I'm a NC35 and I look like I'm nineteen (I'm 26 and my little brother gets carded less times than me!) I found that there's not much that will make you look older. I do find myself doing the smoked out, mascara-ed out eyes or dark dark lips (not at once!!)

Hey and look at it this way-- when everyone else is fifty, you'll look like you're forty! After awhile, it becomes a HUGE compliment, especially with the "You can't be THAT old" look they shoot you sometimes.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
stuff your bra - you should be fine
winks.gif

psh i wish it were that easy. I'm a 38C with a baby face...still doesn't help.

i agree in a neutral/smokey look. And try a bit of contouring on your cheekbones, and a mature colored lip, like a berry or mahogany brown with just a little shimmer. glitter screams out CARD ME! so don't use too much shimmer, but keep it sexy for the club. good luck1

Lealei

I agree, don't do the glitter. I like the smokey eye idea, but keep it simple. Take a look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and her eye makeup...she always looks so classy.

No gloppy, super shiny gloss here. Stick with a matte lipstick.

Latest posts