colors for black eyes ?

Pearlette

i'm brunette ; black eyes / tanned / dark brown hair
i've been wearing browns/tan eyeshadows all my life
ssad.gif
and i'm kinda fed up of these colors but i'm not brave enough to try any other color cause i dont know what suits me other than that !

i need suggestions for eyeshadows that would look great with black eyes ?? :confused:

thanks !

MacMonster

blue and purple e/s and probably some pinks! M∙A∙C has a great selection of these!

I too have very, very dark eyes.

Calhoune

I too have close to black eyes, people say it looks like I just have on big iris...
Anyway I mostly wore dark brown since I thought it made my eyes look brighter, but I've notcied that dark purple and dark green really makes them pop! Favourites are Satellite Dreams and Nocturnelle for purples, and humid and shimmermoss for greens
smiles.gif
HTH

flowerhead

Cornflower & bright fuschia pigments look stunning on very dark eyes, as do freshwater & swish eyeshadows.

aeni

I think with something that unique, you could get away with anything depending on how much attention you want to draw to your eyes. I'm jealous! I'm planning to buy both white out and black contact lenses.

foxyqt

i think dark eyes can pull of any color.. i have black eyes too & i could get away with anything ;D you should try purples and greens they're beautiful for dark eyes

jess98765

i have dark dark brown eyes- almost black and purples really make them pop! but i know what you mean with the whole brown and tan colours... i'm so use to just wearing those shades cos they're easy to use and match.

kaliraksha

purples and also greens are really awesome... dark eyes can get away with almost anything... also think like really sun goddess gold would be pretty...

Pearlette

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
I'm jealous! I'm planning to buy both white out and black contact lenses.

nah black eyes are boring
cutey.gif
atleast to me

thanks everyone !
smiles.gif
very helpful posts