Colors

electrostars

What I wear with Trax:

Vex on lid, Trax in crease, Nocturnelle on the outer v..or I'll use UD's ac/dc instead of nocturnelle.

I've used Vanilla pigment with that look instead of Vex too.

That's what I normally do with Trax, I don't think I've experimented with it other than that..lol.

allan_willb

here is the break down.....

TRAX

1.Satin Taupe w/ Trax blended over Illustrious CCB w/ Mulch. I like to mix cool and warm tones for interesting combinations. Gives you interesting results.

2. Colors to pair with Motif: Cranberry, Trax, Sketch, Plumage, Contrast, Shale, Satin Taupe, Paradisco & Swish.

3. Vex w/ Trax.

4. Paradisco & Trax.

5.Gorgeous Gold with Trax.

6. Trax on my outer > with Swish on the lid...Haux in the crease.

7. Gorgeous Gold with Trax, or I like it with Tease & Teal and Cinders from the Olive palette. Also good with greens (Golden Olive pigment), bronzes/browns (Woodwinked & Antiqued).

8. If you really want a purplish red smokey eye I'd suggest you check out MAC's Slammin' cream color base. Then top that with Trax on the lid and Sketch in the outer corner. Then circle your eye in Carbon to line. Highlight under your brow with Mylar or Vanilla.

9. Vex on lid, Trax in crease, Shroom to highlight, Permaplum to line.

10.Expensive Pink w/ Trax.

11. Goldmine w/ Trax.

12. Untitled, Trax on lid, Embark in crease, Vanilla Pigment on browbone.

13. Mocha blush,Orb on lid and highlight, Shale w/ a hint of Parfait Amour in crease, black to line top, Trax e/s to line bottom, Rockin Rudy l/s and Quartz liner, Be Seen l/g on top.

14. Creme de Violet and Trax to make them more green and Satin Taupe and Nylon to make them blue.

15. Untitled as a base,Tilt on the lid, Trax in the crease and outer corner, Vellum on the browbone and to blend. Macroviolet to line.

16. Mythology-I like to wear it with Bronze or Mulch, Tempting and Sable! You can also use it with Trax in the crease, Vex also looks good with it!

17. Paradisco+Trax+Sketch.

18. Amber Lights with Cranberry, Olive Groove, Greensmoke, Gleam, Trax, Tilt, Jest or Mulch.

19. DeMenthe looks really cool as a top lid liner with Trax or Shale in the crease. never thought using this particular color as a liner, but it's really nice. also look great paired with Aquadisiac.

20. Goldmine w/ Trax or Cranberry.

21. Pink Freeze as a wash, Trax from lash to crease and Sketch in the crease and Beauty Marked to line.

22. I'm in the habit of doing a reverse shadow on the eyes...normally I would take Amber Lights lashline to brow well blended and then in the inner corner draw a straight line (with Trax for example)from the inner point of the eye to the brow and blend outwards...it creates this smokey contoured intense look...it really defines the eyes and if you use subtle colors-its a nice effect too.

23. Discrete as a wash, Crystal on the lid, Trax in the crease.

24. Wash of Yogurt, Pink Freeze on the inner half of the top lash line and then use Melton Mauve on the outer half, Trax in the crease. Mix Pink Freeze and Melton Mauve and line the lower lashes with this. Bodeauxline to line.

25. Retrospeck heavy on lids w/ Trax in crease.

26. Seedy Pearl as a wash and Trax for crease and line. Love it!!!! I also use Sketch to contour and line with this combo.

27. Trax, Pink Venus, and Vapor. I had a m/o today and that's what she used. I LOVED it. Really brought out the green.

28.Tilt with Hepcat, Surreal, Parfait Amour or Trax.

29. Shale on inner half of lid, Trax on outer half, lined with Prunella or Nocturnelle.

30. Paradisco with: Trax - from lashline to crease or Bronze or Mulch - on crease.

31. Paradisco as wash, Vanilla on browbone, Trax in crease, Sketch in corners.

32. Violet Pigment all over lid, Trax in outer lid and crease, White Gold Pigment to highlight, Violet Underground Eye Kohl on waterline.

depecher

I LOVE it with Beautiful Iris and Seedy Pearl. I use Beautiful Iris on the lid, Trax in the crease and outer v. Seedy Pearl is the highlight. I use Permaplum, Macroviolet or Non Conformist eyeliners.

upmyspine

I find it looks beautiful blended with amberlights. Then I put burnt burgundy pigment in the crease, or sketch.

Latest posts