Colour Advice

Ithica

Okay well I've wanted Chrome yellow for a LONG time and my6 boyfriend (being the sweetie he is) brought it for me while in london (no mac shops whatsoever in my area) ANYWAY. I was wondering what i can pair it with and how i can wear it. Things that might go with it are:

Blending in with juxt then into greensmoke. Probably using s/s beig-ing or maybe shroom? I know i need to practise and play around but i dont really have time as i need it tomorrow, and I'm working all day.

I would be buying more colours to go with it so any suggestions would be spiffy! Thanks girls.

Opps, just remembered. I know alot of you have mac pallettes? Are these just self compressed versions or brought versions? If so do they still sell them? I'm really unable to go to mac shops often..so.. boohoo

Vicky88

I like to use Chrome Yellow with Juxt an Freshwater. Over Corn, Lucky Jade and Sea Me shadesticks.

The palettes are bought ones, they are available at any freestanding MAC store, not counters.

Ithica

Thanks Vicky, From Lss right? Haai!

I have Electric eel... I doubt that would go?

Vicky88

Yess hiii dear!!

I reckon that would go nicely actually! Maybe Chrome Yellow into Electric Eel using something like Shimmermoss to blend, then Plumage or Carbon in the outer corner or something?

Latest posts