coloured mascara's

madkitty

how can I make these look cool and not tacky - also has anyone got any pics they can show of ones they have used?

L0VELY

Hmm.. you can wear colored mascaras without looking tacky by just applying them to the tips of the lashes. Wear some black mascara from the roots to the tips of the lashes, and then the coloured mascara on the tips.

Also, you should wear the mascara with simple eye makeup, so that it isn't too much.

smiles.gif

IcesUltraGlam7

I dont know what it is about colored mascara but I'm gonna say this.YSL makes the best colored mascara.I was on a search years ago looking for a plumish purple and had found a YSL counter and bought it.This was actually the first tube of mascara I ever used up.I've never used a mascara consistantly again when I ran out because I wanted to try so many looks I had gotten out of my "one way" same brand look.
For elegant soft Color's I highly reccommend YSL though.

Calhoune

Or just using colored mascara on example your lower lashes can look pretty cool.

Instead of getting mascara you can use fluidline on the tips or use black mascara then carefully dusting on pigment
smiles.gif
I do thi sometime, but then I get soft, sparkly lashes and nothing on the lid, a super neutral wash