combo help!

caRpediEm17

ok so ive slowly begun to start my mac collection..i hardly have anything but for eyeshadow combos i need some help...these are the ones i have (oh and if you know a shadow that would be awesome with one of the shadows i have then that would be nice too) ::

*honesty
*goldmine
*pink venus
*steamy
*retrospeck
*naked lunch
*twinks
*bronze
*mystery
*showstopper
*beauty marked
*mink pink
*honey lust

yeah thats it, thanks!

angela

try goldmine in the inner corners and bronze on the lids and perhaps brown down e/s in the crease and your naked lunch to highlight. i did something similar for a wedding demo and she loved it!
smiles.gif

caRpediEm17

that sounds really pretty! can you describe brown down for me? i might have a color similar to it so then i dont have to go out and buy it haha, but thanks for the rec, i will try it out tomorrow prolly!

angela

brown down is matte and is a basic brown color.. i don't have some of the e/s you listed. You can replace brown down with something darker than bronze, perhaps beauty marked to contour the eyes and give you a smokey affect. hth!
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I like using Trax with Honesty, usually as a liner or my small asian lid (the crease thing doesn't go well with me). I'm guessing you can do the same w/ Trax and Retrospeck. I'm thinking of trying it with Steamy, which I just got. I also just got Shade Fluidline to go with Steamy, and the MA said to try it with purples and neutrals. Gonna give that a go once I get my re-order of contacts (bold colours w/ glasses don't go well for smaller eyes..=T). I've seen someone use Trax w/ Swish, and it looked lovely. I know those aren't on your list, but in case you'd like to expand. HTH!

Latest posts