Concealer and blush recommendations please!

Vicky88

At the moment I use YSL Touche Eclat and although I'm in love with it, I love MAC more so I'm looking for a MAC concealer.

I'm getting Studio Stick Foundation for full coverage and Select SPF foundation for when I want a more natural coverage and I have normal/combination skin in shade NW20.
smiles.gif

I'm also looking for advice on my blush collection, I started out with four blushes and needed two more to fill a 6 pan palette but I've now worked my way up to a list of 18 shades so I can have a pallette for pinks/plums, one for peaches/corals and one for browns/bronzes.

Here's little swatch I made from the MAC site, I just wondered what you all think of my choices to make sure I haven't chosen any colours that are too similar etc.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6...sbronze2kp.jpg

YOOTOPiA

i like moisture select concealor as well as the new studio touch up pencil.
as for blushes, i think you made a pretty good selection. although raizin and sweet as cocoa might be too dark for you if you're fair skinned, i dont have many brown/bronze blushes so i really can't say anything. for other pink/plum colors i like shy angel, fleur power, dollymix, frankly scarlet, peachykeen, blushbaby, mocha and flirt n tease. for peaches/corals I like: springsheen, margin, peachtwist, coppertone, sunbasque and prism.
don't forget about blush cremes! they are so awesome =) and deserve their own pallette haha
but your color selection seems awesome

Vicky88

I thought that Sweet Cocoa and Raizin might be a bit dark, if so I can always use them for contouring (as long as I use them lightly) or sell them.
smiles.gif

Oh lord, don't encourage me. I'll have 10 palettes by the end of this lol.

Thanks for your help though.
smiles.gif

Bernadette

I would recommend Laura Mercier Secret Concealer for undereyes.
As for the blushes out of those I have... DollyMix, Style, Follish Me, Honour, Trace Gold and Gingerly.
All of thsoe are great choices. I've been planning on getting Peaches and Frankly Scarlet. So it looks like you ahve a good variety there!

Latest posts