Concealer for dry skin!

curlyqmishee

I need recs for a concealer with good coverage that won't bring out the wrinkles in my eyes. I am 36 and those crows feet are really starting to show...
ssad.gif

I stay away from sticks cuz they tend to be drier than the liquid type, but the liquid type doesn't quite cover up as well.

Right now I'm using MAC Select Moisture Cover NW20 which is supposed to be good for dryness, but the coverage sucks and it settles in the creases (maybe I need more moisturizer before applying)... anyway, juts looking for some good recs... maybe from another cosmetic line.

I also use studiofix which I'm not thrilled about either.... I may have to start using a liquid or cream base foundation. I never used liquid/cream before cuz it added way too much time to my morning routine and I didn't like the way it felt on my skin but I know that liquid/cream gives you better coverage. Can the studiofix be used wet?

So any foundation recs for dry skin I'd appreciate it as well!

Thanks so much... I really love this site and thank everyone for sharing their creative wisdom and talents!

Snowfnugg

Foundation

Check out kanebo's cream finish foundation. It has medium coverage and gives a natural dewy finish. Sorry no recs for concealer.

Latest posts