Concealer going orange on me by mid-day?

sel00187

When I apply concealer it looks fine but by mid-day it starts to look orange and cake-y. I am using select cover up and ive tried select moisture cover. I am NW15/NW20 and the shade I have is NW20 which is what the MA picked out for me. Could anyone help me please? I was thinking of maybe getting NW15 would that help? Or would it be that I'm NC instead of NW, could that make a difference? Thanks.

n_j_t

Hmm. Do you have oily skin? If yes, that might be part of the problem. A shade lighter will probably help, so try switching to NW15 and see if that makes a difference. If you have yellow undertones, you should be using NC. If you're pink (i.e. cool), you can stick with NW. I have combo skin and am NC35 in powder, but I use NC30 AND NC35 concealer, depending on where I'm applying it.

sel00187

thanks girls. its for my dark circles under my eyes, the circles are really blue. the MA picked ou NW20 in concealer but another day another MA picked out NW15 in studio fix powder
ssad.gif
so confused.

valkyrie

To counteract the blue circles, you should use a yellow-based concealer, so in your case probably NC20.

Latest posts