Concealer Question!

*AnGeL*

OK, I've tried a bunch of concealers in the past and I figured rather than buying lots of cheap/medium priced ones that don't work that well, why not splash out on one great concealer seeing as I use it everyday!?

I've got combination skin and I'm looking for something that'll cover up blemishes and acne scars well and something that'll last and not slide off my face, and also something that won't cake with several applications!

It would help if the concealer could cover dark circles too but it's not a must; I'm just after that flawless look!

I was looking towards MAC but any oher suggestions would be much appriciated!

Thanks! x

jasper17

i like the mac select cover up - good staying power and also covers well. fairly customizable in terms of coverage level.

however, sometimes i also use the bare minerals powder foundation and i like their powder concealer a lot, too - stays on well and also buildable.

*AnGeL*

Ok so MAC Select Cover up which i was debating on's a sure thing now and I'll also check out the BM powder concealer..thanks jasper17!

jasper17

No problem - good luck.

One thing I forgot - I wouldn't use the BE concealer with anything but the BE powder foundation - it looks kind of weird with anything else.

*AnGeL*

yeh i was just goin to ask about that! in that case, I'll definately go check out the MAC lol I'm pretty happy with my L'oreal foundation! Thanks again

*AnGeL*

What about the other brands? Urban Decay, NARS, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, Stila..anyone know what any of their concealers are like?