concealer recs please

Dreamergirl3

I'm looking for a new under eye concealer but have no idea what to choose! I'm a fan of concealers in pots, I find them creamier and easy to blend. I'm looking for one that won't crease, but that isn't really "strong" because usually, my foundation will wear off leaving me with obvious undereye concealer and I look like a reverse racoon! I have under eye bags, with slight darkness on them. I don't like anything with "reflective" properties or anything, just a simple good concealer. Any ideas would be great! TIA!

Bernadette

Concealer is my one product I just can't go without, I've always had dark circles. I've tried many different brands and by far my favorite is Laura Mercier Secret Concealer applied with MAC's 194 brush. It comes in a pot, is creamy, and if you use the proper amount (as in not too much) it doesn't crease. I do like to set it with their secret britghtening powder but since you don't like any light refelctive qualities I'm sure you could set it with a powder of your choice. I've also had my current pot for just under a year and I've hardly put a dent in it, even with using it daily. Give it a try, you'll love it!

-Bernadette

Latest posts