concealer recs?

mel0622

nomakeupA.bmp

heres a picture of me with no foundation. i think i have a little bit of blush on...but anyways i'm thinking of gettin a concealer. but i dunno what color to get. i use C2 studio fix and thinking about getting the studio stick or select cover up. any suggestions??

beautifulxdisaster

You don't need any concealer! I wish I looked like that, WITH concealer oh my dear. Sorry I'm no help but I love your skin. A little loose powder is all you need IMO!! at the most just a light one, Moisture Cover?

Dreamergirl3

I love Mistique concealer. Works great for the eye area, as well as others. Its creamy smooth and blends well but thick enough to cover and easy to layer. The colors are yellow based which work well for me. I use the medium shade but you could probably use the Light. Its ten dollars, and I think its totally worth it! HTH!
oh heres a link if you wanted to look
http://aveyou.com/browseproducts/Mis...Concealer.html

jess98765

it is true though girl, you have fantastic skin. if i were to choose between those two concealers your've given us there, i'd chose select coverup beceause it's not as dry as the stick, and therefore won't make your skin look so powedery and stuff. THat's only my opinion though...
smiles.gif
As for the shade, i can't help you there as i know nothing about the C group shades. sorry!