Concealer shade? Help!

Laurahead108

Hi,

I'm new to Spektra, and hope I'm not bugging everyone with a dumb question. But my Mac MA is just dropping the ball for me. I wear SFix poder, NC 25, and have blemishes and chin redness that just won't be hidden. What concealer should I use? I've tried NW 25 (too dark) and Moisturecover NW 20 - eh. What am I missing? What should I use?
Thanks,
laura

neotrad

It's not a dumb question at all!
winks.gif

What about trying MAC Select Cover Up - Colour Corrector GREEN for the blemishes and chin redness? I've never tried though I heard MAC Studio Stick Concealer is good too.

Also, I'd recommend you apply your Studio Fix Powder Plus with a SOFT face brush which is NOT made with synthetic fiber(because synthetic fiber can cause irritations). I used to use the disc sponge that comes with the Studio Fix, and I couldn't apply it evenly with the sponge.

Laurahead108

Good advice. I'll try the 187 and thre green, and see what flies. If I do try the stick, what shade would you recommend?

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurahead108
Good advice. I'll try the 187 and thre green, and see what flies. If I do try the stick, what shade would you recommend?

Umm, I personally prefer not using #187 for applying powder foundations...it's kind of too soft...haha. and it's not 100% made of natural hair. The face brush I'm using is not MAC, so I don't know what brush to recommend though. Maybe you could ask a MA at MAC.

If you get to try the Studio Stick, I think NC20 or 15 would be good for you since you are concerned about your redness and blemishes. NW shade isn't appropriate for them, I think. That's what my MA told me. I'm not a makeup aritist, or beauty adviser, so my suggestions can be wrong...and they might not work for you..I hope you understand.
smiles.gif

Latest posts