• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Concealing dark undereye circles [link]

shadowaddict

Thank you so much for this. Do you know what a good MAC dup for UD Sellout would be? I may already have something like it that I could use.

Miss World

this is great, thank you
smiles.gif

L'Ida

The brightening powder is a great tip, thank you! I don't think Laura Mercier is available in Denmark, but MAC Beauty Powder in something yellow or pink will hopefylle do it. I found the tut very, very helpful...only I have worse circles than you, so liquid concealer doesn't have enough coverage no matter how many layers I put on. Any advice?

Dreamergirl3

thanks for the tut!

The only thing I would advise would be to instead try to color correct the darkness under the eye rather than using a lighter color over it. I use a peachy-pink color only under my eyes and it absolutely counteracts the color. Yellow isn't the greatest choice, as yellow and blue can create green, or a greenish greyish cast to the skin.

Also, if you have bags like I do, stay AWAY from anything illuminating on them! I tried the olay cream and brightening powders and my bags were even more apparent then ever. I think this tut is better suited to those with only dark circles and/or a sunken look. Just a tip~